CHAPTER-2

"The dreams can be dreadful sometimes"- Scribble writer

Jimin and Taehyung were having normal office related conversation. Kim Taehyung and Park Jimin are best friends. They started their careers together. They are also the business partners. Taehyung was a struggling singer back then. But now Jimin and Taehyung are globally recognized. Jin and Taehyung met each other during those struggling days. So, Jin also witnessed their struggle. He has a small café as he loves baking and cooking.

"Oh Jimin. I have informed Namjoon hyung to take care of the Norwegian client. He is interested for investing in Dosant, but he has few conditions. But don't worry nothing serious." Taehyung informed Jimin.

"Yeah let Namjoon hyung handle them. He is fluent in English and quiet well in handling these kind of situations" Jimin said. Kim Namjoon, the cousin of Taehyung and the right hand of Jimin. He also started his career with Taehyung and Jimin. He is not a dancer or singer but sometimes helps Taehyung with the song writing. Otherwise, he is the CEO of Dosant. He is fluent in English.

Jimin was feeling a bit uneasy because of the constant headache. The same dream is haunting him for the past 6 years. He tried to find a way out but that incident form very much traumatised. Taehyung noticed that Jimin was spacing out often.

"Hey Chim! Are you okay? You don't look good to me" Taehyung asked to Jimin.

"You know the same face haunting me. I had the same dream today again. I don't know it is coming back again and again. But don't worry I am fine" Jimin said assuring Taehyung..

"Ok! But why don't you consult the psychiatrist I asked you to. She can be a good help." Taehyung said

"I know but I don't have time. The new session is coming up soon. There are lot of paper works to be done." Jimin said. After 45 minutes, they reached Dosant. Jimin turns into a strict boss when it comes to work. Taehyung is usually playful but very much serious. As soon as, Jimin entered in his office, he received a call from Namjoon.

"Yes hyung" Jimin said

"Good morning Jimin. Actually, I already called thew Norwegian clients this morning. They agreed to have a deal with us. They had a few conditions but they are now solved." Namjoon informed.

"Oh, that's a great news. I am glad that it has been solved. I knew it will happen as I had two capable people working in it" Jimin said and laughed indicating those two people as Taehyung and Namjoon. Namjoon is very much capable in his work. Jimin also considers him as his Brother. They crossed many hurdles together.

"Oh, Jimin I almost forgot to tell you. Mark, our Australian gent, had already provided the list of potential foreign return choreographers. I will forward you the list. But one name really caught my attention. I would like to discuss about him with you and Taehyung. He is very much bright and a very much potential dancer." Namjoon said

"Ok hyung. But what's his name?" Jimin asked.

"His name is Jeon Jungkook" Namjoon said. Jimin stopped for a while what he was doing. He really got attracted towards the name. he doesn't really know why is he feeling so much attachment with the name. but this feeling is something new to Jimin. Taehyung was standing there. He saw that Jimin stood there like a rock.

"Hey what happened" Taehyung asked

"Nothing. You want to talk to Hyung?" Jimin asked. Taehyung nodded and took the phone from Jimin. Jimin felt a sudden feeling. But then he composed himself by saying that it is just an illusion.

"I think the list is quite big and it contains of potential names. I think we should start with the shortlisting. We can then only call them up for interview" Taehyung said. Jimin was lost in his own thoughts after hearing the name of Jeon Jungkook. "Why is the name so distracting me? why this headache is not going?" jimin asked to himself.