CHAPTER-25

"Life is so unfair; it gives you happiness only to take it back from you"- scribble writer

"Welcome back angel" Jin said and hugged Sooji tightly.

"Samchon, I will be staying with you and papa only" Sooji said and hugged Jin back.

"Not fair Angel, we are also staying with you. What about us?" Namjoon said.

"Exactly what about us? You don't love us anymore?" Taehyung said. Jimin was just looking at them.

"Off course not my dear samchons. But papa and Baggy samchon are dearest to me" Sooji said. Then they all went inside.

"Samchon I want you to make choco chip cookies for me" Sooji said.

"Annio princess, Jin is not, well right? So, we will make it after he gets better. Then we will have one more reason to celebrate right?" Jungkook said. Sooji nodded. She readily accepts whatever her papa asks her. Jimin really adores this bond between them.

"Finally, all burden is down from our shoulders" Namjoon said.

"Yes, now finally everything is normal." Taehyung said hugging his husband. After a small celebration, they all went to their houses. Jungkook and Sooji went up to change.

"Princess, you have school tomorrow. I have packed all your books and copies" Jungkook said setting her down.

"But I could have done that. I am a big girl no, Papa" Sooji said. Jungkook just laughed.

"Ara (I know). But I love to it. Now go to bed" Jungkook said and Sooji laid down.

"Ah! Princess, your birthday is coming very soon. What you want from your papa" Jungkook said caressing Sooji's hair.

"Let me think" Sooji said gesturing that she is thinking.

"Ah I want you and dadda to be together. Tae and Jin samchon to be happy. Namjoon samchon to find a pretty girl and Hobi samchon to be happy and more successful" she said. Jungkook couldn't control his amazement. He was delighted at his daughter's concern for everyone. "You are surely Park Jimin's daughter" Jungkook thought.

"But I want one more thing from you papa" She added.

"What?" Jungkook asked.

"I want a namdongsaeng (little brother) or yeodonsang (little sister) from you" She said. Jungkook just smiled and kissed her cheeks. Although he knows that he can conceive, but he didn't say that to anybody except Jin.

"Now you go off to sleep. It's late. Ok" Jungkook said and switched off the lights. He went to his room. He will be seeing a doctor as for the past few days he is not feeling well. He is feeling nauseous and has weird cravings. He is also feeling that he might faint anytime. He was pondering over Sooji's demand, when Jimin came in.

"What are you thinking so deeply?" he said back hugging Jungkook. Jungkook placed a hand on Jimin's left cheek.

"Nothing. Just thinking about my luck. I got such a wonderful family like you all. Otherwise I would have been lost" Jungkook said getting emotional.

"Hey don't cry. We are always with you. I am so lucky to have you in my life" Jimin said. They shared a kiss. It was not lusty but soft and beautiful. Their lips were moving in sync. As if claiming each other's lips and love. Jungkook just felt emotional.

"I don't know what's wrong with me. I get emotional easily" He said.

"Actually, you are staying too much with Jin hyung. He also gets emotional over small things now." Jimin said joking.

"Obviously no. he will he is carrying a life inside him. But I know how to handle him. He loves me so much you know." Jungkook said proudly.

"I also love you more than anything in this world" Jimin said hugging Jungkook.

"I love you too more than you can even imagine" Jungkook said.

"Oh, I almost forgot. I have to go on a business trip for two days. I will be leaving tomorrow afternoon. Namjoon hyung and Tae are staying back. Only I am going. This Canadian party is really interested in Dosante. So, we need to bang on." Jimin said.

"Oh yes! I heard from Clark the other day. Suk hyung is also going with you right?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes. Jin hyung can get admitted any minute now. But I will be back soon" Jimin said.

"Ok have a safe trip yebo (honey)" Jungkook said kissing Jimin. He just smiled. Jimin went to take a call. When Jungkook's phone went off. It was a message from Hoseok.

"Kookie. I am coming back tomorrow. I want you to meet me in the afternoon. Same café around 3:00 p.m. I will be waiting. I have something important to tell you." Jungkook replied with an ok.

"What is it that Hobi hyung is so impatient to tell me?" Jungkook wondered...

...................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I am sure you guys are doing well. If the situations are bad then it will get better, just stay calm and patient. Things will get better. I hope you liked this update. What is it that Hobi is so eager to share? Jimin is going on a trip huh? What will happen in between that? Let's see all these questions in my next update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!