CHAPTER-17

"I just want you to tie yourself with me"- Scribble writer

Jin was sleeping peacefully, when he felt hands touching him. He knew exactly who it is.

"Tae don't do this. You know this turns me on" He said in a complaining tone.

"As if you don't want me to touch you Jinnie. I know you love it. I know you are liking it" Taehyung said. Taehyung kissed Jin's soft spot behind his neck.

"Tae don't. What our baby will think? See, my parents are horny from the early morning." Jin said.

"Baby, if you and I weren't horny then this baby wouldn't have some in the first place." Taehyung said winking. Jin was blushing hard at this comment.

"Happy birthday baby. Thanks for coming into my life. Thanks for marrying me. Thanks for making me feel complete. Thanks for the love and abundance you give me every day. Mostly, thanks for this bundle of joy" Taehyung said placing a hand on Jin's baby bump. Jin was in tears.

"Tae, thanks for forgiving me after what I did. Thanks for giving me a second chance. I should be thankful to you, Jimin and Joonie for accepting me after that horrible mistake that I did." Jin said with tears in his eyes.

"Ssshh, baby it's all in the past. Let's forget about everything. It's your birthday today. Also, the D-day. You remember right? We have to unite Jikook today. See, Jimin is also happy. Look at our angel, she is so happy with you. You love him just like a mother. So, you are wrong if you say that you did wrong." Taehyung said kissing Jin's temples. Then Taehyung's phone rang, surprising Jin and Taehyung. Taehyung's face lit up when he saw the caller ID. Taehyung gave the phone to Jin.

"She probably doesn't need me today." Taehyung said.

"Happy birthday Baggy samchon. May you always stay happy and always with me." Sooji's cute little voice came from the other side of the phone.

"Thank you, princess. Did you learn all these words?' Jin asked.

"Yes Samchon." Sooji said.

"Happy birthday hyung." Namjoon said.

"Joonie? Whay are you doing there?" Jin asked.

"Waiting for you guys to come over. So, we can further discuss our plan for tonight. The decorators are here already. Come soon" Namjoon said.

"You know samchon Dadda did exactly like you told him to do. by the way, where is Tae samchon? Isn't he going to wish me good morning?" Sooji asked. Taehyung was listening to the entire conversation. He replied.

"How can my day start without wishing my angel good morning?" Taehyung said.

"Hyung come soon. Angel is chewing my head" Namjoon said.

"We are coming" Taejin in unison. After the breakfast, Jimin, Namjoon got up for office. Today, Sooji doesn't have school. So, she will be going with Jin to his café.

"Oh hyung, I got this for you" Jimin said extending a small box. Jin opened it. It was a small key chain with Taejin written on it. Jin got emotional and hugged Jimin. Namjoon came forward and gave another small box to Jin. Jin opened it and saw a key in it. Jin got surprised.

"I always wanted to do something for you Hyung. But I never got the chance. After Noona, you are my oldest brother. I wanted to buy something for her after I start earning money, but she is not here. So, this one si for you." Namjoon said.

"Joonie, your support is enough for me. But I am sorry for the things happened to you. I am sorry" Jin said crying.

"Jin hyung. I didn't say all these to make you cry on your birthday. Now stop crying and let's go outside to see your gift" Namjoon said and they all went out to see Namjoon's gift. They went out and saw a huge blue car.

"Joonie. What is this?" Jin said getting shocked.

"It is for yoy Hyung. Thankyou for being in my life. Thanks for making me your doesang." Namjoon said. Jin went and hugged Namjoon.

"You are the most precious soul Joonie. Thanks for this gift." Jin said and they all went for the group hug. Jin went inside and Sooji handed her gift to her Samchon.

"It's for you Jinnie samchon" Sooji said.

"Oh, thank you baby" Jin said hugging Sooji. It was a locket with her and Jin's picture. But the other side was empty. Sooji said noticing Jin's surprised expression.

"That's for the new baby. We both are your two eyeballs right Samchon?"

"Yes, you are right. You are the most precious gift that god ever gave me. I love you baby" Jin said kissing Sooji's cheeks. Jimin, Taehyung and Namjoon were standing there and enjoying the moment.

"Ok now we have to leave. But I invited everybody from office. I hope Jimin invited Jungkook?" Namjoon said. jimin nodded.

"Great. I also invited Hoseok. So, its all set for today. Today we are going to unveil to Jungkook who is my husband" Jin said excitedly.

"The decorators are already there at our Home Jin. Don't overstress yourself okay. You both take care. Bodyguards are all out there." Taehyung said before leaving.

Jungkook was getting for the party, when the doorbell rang.

"Your parcel Mr. Jungkook" a boy said.

"But I didn't order anything" Jungkook said.

"But it is this address only." The boy said double checking the address. Then Jungkook saw that it was the gift that Jimin bought for Jin.

"Ok, no problem. Give it to me" Jungkook said and the boy left.

"I am going there anyways. So, I will give it to them" Jungkook was wearing formal suit today. He is very nervous. He bought a beautiful gift for Jin. Jungkook really likes Jin. Though, Jin is Jimin's husband. But he still likes him. He is also heart-warming. Even, Sooji Is such an angel. In short period of time, he got attracted to her. Jungkook was on his way to the Birthday party. He knew that this is Taehyung's address. But he wondered why Jimin kept his Husband's birthday party at Taehyung's house? But he basically ignored the question. After driving for 45 minutes, he finally reached his destination. It was a huge bungalow with so many lights around it. Lot of cars were parked. Jungkook parked his bike and entered the house. As soon as, he entered Sooji came running to him.

"JK! Why are you so late? I was waiting for you" Sooji said pouting.

"Sorry princess. I was doing some work. So, I got late" Jungkook said kissing Sooji's cheeks.

"Oh! Look who's here" Jin said after watching Jungkook entering.

"Happy Birthday Jin hyung" Jin said hugging Jin

"Thankyou for coming. It would have been incomplete without you. I hope you already met Princess. Now today I am going to introduce my husband to you. Just wait he's a bit busy talking to other guests. You just enjoy Jungkook ok" Jin said. he is not going to reveal or clear Jungkook's confusion right now. He doesn't want to miss the opportunity.

"JK come with me. I want you to meet my friends" Sooji said and dragged Jungkook with her. Sooji is hard to resist. Jimin was watching everything. Although, he was having conversation with Mr. Jung. But his eyes are glued on Jungkook. Jungkook went to Jimin for returning the bracelet, then one of Sooji's friends said,

"Is that your papa?"

"Yes, but don't tell it now ok? Jin samchon will announce soon" Sooji said with a smile.

....................................................................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I am sure you guys are doing great. I am also ok. This chapter was just part 1 of the revelation. I hope you liked this chapter. If you did don't forget to vote and comment. Well, the title of my third story is also hidden in this chapter. Try to find it 😊. I will see you all in my next chapter. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!