CHAPTER- 36 (THE END)

"My life with you is full of laughter and blossom when I am with you"- scribble writer

They were all waiting outside for nearly one hour outside the OT. After sometimes doctor came out. They all ent to her.

"Congratulations, Mr. Park you it's a baby girl. Jungkook is also fine. But he is still weak. We are going to shift him to the VIP ward shortly. You all can then meet him" The doctor said. Jimin hugged Jin tightly. Namjoon thanked the doctor.

"Oh my god! I have become samchon again. I am going to spoil all my sachons. I am super happy." Namjoon said.

"Let me call Kang Dan-I and inform her. Sooji was also worried" Jin said.

"I have become father. Oh my god. I also have a family." Jimin said to Taehyung and hugged him.

"Congrats bro. I am so happy for you. See, I told you everything will be fine. At the nd" Taehyung said laughing. They all went to meet Jungkook.

"Kookie, your baby is so pretty. Thankyou for making me samchon. Now I feel like I am full" Namjoon said and hugged Jungkook.

"Are you okay?" Jin asked.

"Yes hyung. I am good" Jungkook said.

"So what's gonna be her name?" Taehyung asked.

"Yes I am very curious about it" Namjoon said.

"Well her name will be Park Bong Cha" Jungkook said.

"What?" Jin and Taehyung sked together. Namjoon was shocked.

"You guys kept your baby's name by my Noona's name?" Namjoon asked with tears in his eyes.

"Hyung don't cry. I got a brother in you. I have hobi hyung, Jin hyung and now you also. I am so sorry. For me you lost your only family" Jungkook said.

"Hajima. You guys are my family. When I will go up. I will meet Noona again. But now I have you all" Namjoon said and hugged Jungkook. Hoseok and Yoongi aka Suga came along with Kan-g Dan-i.

"Papa are you okay?" Sooji asked hugging Jungkook.

"Yes princess. Look what we got for you" Jungkook said.

"A baby. Thank you and I love you" Sooji said.

"I love you too princess" Jungkook replied. Hoseok went and hugged Jungkook tightly. He then went and hugged Jimin.

"Oh my god! Aren't you Min yoongi? So nice to meet you finally" Jin said.

"Nice to meet you all. Kookie already knew about me. I heard a lot about you all from Hobi" Suga said.

"All the good words I guess" Taehyung said.

"Yeah" Suga replied.

Jimin went and stood beside Jungkook. He kissed his forehead, others noticed it but just ignored it.

"Are you okay?' Jimin asked.

"Yes, I am fine. But were you crying?" Jungkook asked after seeing the red puffy eyes of Jimin.

"yes, a bit. I just got worried about you. I just couldn't afford to lose you" Jimin said.

"Baby I am not going to leave you until death tears us apart" Jungkook said.

"I have something for you" Jimin said and took out a box. Jungkook got confused. Jimin took out a ring and held it in front of Jungkook. Jin called everyone's attention.

"Jeon Jungkook. You loved me for 6 years. But now we are together. You gave me world, peace and happiness. I thought that I would never fall in love again. But then you came along and changed my decision. I now want to spend the rest of my days with you. So, will you marry me?' Jimin said. Jin held Taehyung's hand tightly. He was in tears. Hoseok was looking at his little brother. Jungkook got emotional.

"Yes, Jimin I will marry you" Jungkook said with tears. Jimin placed the ring on Jungkook's ring finger and hugged each other.

"You better not hurt him Chim. Or else I will hunt you down" Namjoon said.

"I agree. He is my favourite. I will not leave if he ever cries for you" Jin said.

"I am just so happy for you" Hoseok said.

"Okay now we need to capture this moment. Angel come and stand beside papa and dadda." Taehyung said. he arranged the camera and they all stood beside their partners.

"Say cheese" Taehyung said.

"Cheese" everybody said and a beautiful family got captured in the lens of the heart.

....................................................................................................