CHAPTER-16

"Let me tell you how much I Love you"- scribble writer

Jimin reached his office and immediately called Jungkook through intercom.

"Mr. Jeon can you please bring me the name list of the students of your recent batch?" Jimin asked. Jungkook was a bit hesitant. But it is a professional matter. So, after 10 minutes Jungkook reached Jimin's office. He was nervous but he decided to stay calm.

"May I come in sir?" Jungkook asked. Jimin said 'Come in' without looking. He knew that it is Jungkook.

"Sir this is the file you wanted" Jungkook said and handed the file.

"Oh! Thankyou Mr. Jeon. Actually, I wanted to ask you a few questions. If you can spare some time?" Jimin said in a professional tone.

"Sure sir!" Jungkook said. he was very nervous.

"You are claustrophobic?" Jimin asked. Jungkook was shocked with the question. He didn't know this was coming.

"Yes sir!" Jungkook said.

"But I think you have partial amnesia as well. You forget what you think or what you do. so, I think you need a check-up." Jimin said sarcastically. Jungkook was quiet the whole time. He didn't know what to say. Jimin finished signing the file. But before handing it to Jungkook, he said,

"Oh Mr. Jeon. Actually, I need your help I am trying to gift my husband a bracelet. But I am very poor in all these things. Your taste and his taste are quite similar. So, can you please help me?" Jimin said stressing on the word 'husband'. Jungkook felt a sharp pain in his heart but he kept on his poker face.

"Why don't you take your husband instead?" Jungkook asked trying to avoid the situation.

"I think you have hearing problem as well Mr. Jeon. I told you that this is a gift. So, if I take him with me then it won't be a surprise anymore." Jimin said as a matter of fact. Jungkook understood that he cannot escape. "I was stupid to think that he loves me. But he said he does. Oh! That was just an irrational confession, Kook. Don't take it to your heart" Jungkook thought to himself.

"So, are you free during the lunch? So, we can do the thing you know?" Jimin asked. Jungkook nodded signalling yes and was about to leave when Jimin said.

"Oh! Mr. Jungkook my daughter is also coming. I hope you don't mind" Jimin asked.

"Not at all Mr. Park. She is a very lovely girl" Jungkook said. he smiled remembering her face.

"Oh, you met her?" Jimin knew the entire thing. But he still asked Jungkook.

"Yeah actually my hyung is the dancing teacher for the annual day. I went for a day as his assistant. So, I met her that day only" Jungkook told the entire story.

"Oh Ok. You can go now. I'll call you during the lunch break" Jimin said and went back to his work. Jungkook left Jimin's cabin and literally ran to his cubicle.

"He is happy Kook. He is happy. You can't be selfish like this." Jungkook said banging his heart to reduce the pain. "I have to be calm and strong. I cannot let him know what I feel" Jungkook said with determination. As usual Jimin called Jungkook during g the lunch break. They both got in Jimin's Mercedes. Jimin instructed the driver to take them first to Sooji's school and then to the biggest jewellery shop of Seoul. After 20 minutes, they reached Sooji's school. Sooji was coming out with her bodyguard

"Dadda. Today we are going to buy present for Papa right?" Sooji said getting excited.

"Yes, that is why I brought one person who could help us in this" Jimin said and Jungkook showed his face.

"Jungkook what a surprise?" Sooji said in excitement. She knows that today they are going to buy present for Jungkook only. She went and hugged Jungkook. He also hugged his back.

"Now, Let's go. We also have to return to office and your baggy samchon." Jimin said and Sooji ride the car. After moving for like 10 minutes, Jimin finally found the right shop.

"Let's go Mr. Jeon" Jimin said and Sooji held Jungkook's hands.

"How can I help you sir?" an attendant came forward.

"Actually, I am looking for a diamond bracelet. Not too much extravagant" Jimin said. Jungkook and Sooji were standing behind.

"Okay can you help me with your choice sir?" The lady said. Jimin asked Jungkook to do the job.

"Actually, it will be of his size and he will make the choice" Jimin said pointing Towards Jungkook. Jungkook came forward.

"So, is he your husband sir? You guys make a nice pair" The lady commented with a smile.

"Well he is going to be" Jimin said to himself. Sooji smiled as well., Jungkook was shocked and surprised. Before Jimin could say anything, Jungkook spoke,

"No No we are not. I am just an employee. I came because his husband's choice and size matches with me. That's it" Jimin was disappointed and a bit annoyed with Jungkook. But he remained silent. After selecting, Jungkook and Sooji went to grab an ice cream.

"Excuse me. Can you engrave something for me on the bracelet" Jimin said.

"Sure, sir tell me what you want to engrave" The lady asked.

"Um Jikook" Jimin said with a smile. "Also send it to this address on Thursday. Today is 1st December, so on 4th that s on Thursday. I am writing down the address" Jimin said and noted it down. He left the shop and found Jungkook and Sooji in front of the ice-cream parlour.

"Princess, I think you should take chocolate chip small" Jungkook said lifting Sooji up.

"Ok and you should take mint chocolate chip. You know Namjoon samchon and Baggy samchon hated mint chocolate. But they have it when I ask them. They love me so much." Sooji said.

"Wow but take the small cup. Its winters and we have to be careful" Jungkook said and hugged Sooji. Jungkook ordered and they were waiting for their orders.

"What name should I write I write on the cups?" The boy at the counter said.

" Um JK's princess and Sooji's Kookie." Sooji said. Jungkook really admire Sooji and his love and affection for her is growing day by day. But he knows that neither Jimin nor Sooji are his.

"You have a lovely daughter sir and you have a lovely father" The boy said.

"Thankyou Ajushii" Sooji said. Jimin was standing behind and he saw everything. He really loves the bond between his daughter and her Papa, Jungkook. Jimin smiled.

"I will make it right" Jimin said with determination.

.............................................................................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I hope you guys are doing well. I hope the new year brought happiness in your life and it will continue to bring happiness to you all. The next chapter will be a revealation chapter. I hope you will like it. Thankyou all for 250 reads. I hope you will continue liking it. Thankyou for all the support and comment.

Well I think we need to talk about Jungkook's blonde at GDA. Oh my god. Suga is also back. I didn't see the whole GDA though but I will. I was super happy seeing all of them again. Omo.

I will see you in another update. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!