CHAPTER-23

"Nobody knows from where the trouble will come"- scribble writer

"We have to tell her sooner or later Chim. We don't have enough time" Taehyung said. They are currently discussing about Thursday's hearing.

"But Tae she is little. How will she able to handle. If she asks me that she wants to stay with her mother then?" Jimin said getting worried.

"Anniio Jimin. Nothing like that is going to happen. Don't you think she is too attached to Jin hyung and Jungkook?" Namjoon said.

"Let us handle this Jimin" Jin said entering the hall room. Jungkook was following behind.

"We are closer to her." Jin said pointing to him and Jungkook.

"I think they are right" Namjoon said.

"We are picking her up from school. So, we'll talk to her then" Jungkook said. Jimin has not yet told anyone about Jungkook's past and his relationship with Jeon Jonsuk.

Jungkook and Jin went to Sooji up. Jin could feel that Jungkook is quite and not in himself.

"What happened Kookie? Is everything alright?" Jin asked.

"Nothing hyung. Just all these problems surfacing. I don't want anybody to get hurt" Jungkook said. "for me" he said the last words to himself.

"Don't worry Kookie, all this will pass. I am just afraid that Jonsuk doesn't come back. Although he is dead but we never found his body." Jin said. Jungkook felt nausea tic with his name been mentioned.

"I also hope that he doesn't returned. But I want to know who killed Amma and Appa? Hyung has definitely some connection with it. They hate him so much." Jungkook thought to himself. After nearly 45 minutes, Jin and Jungkook arrived at Sooji's school. As soon as, they came down from car, bodyguards covered them. After waiting for 5 minutes, Sooji came along with her bodyguard Stephen.

"Ah! Papa and baggy samchon? You came to pick me up?" Sooji asked.

"Yes princess, today we are going to stay at Jin samchon's house till the evening. Then we will go back" Jungkook said picking up Sooji.

"Let's go. I am super hungry" Jin said and they all got in the car. They all went to Taejin's house. Sooji freshened up and joined Jungkook and Jin at the dining table. Today's menu is Sooji's favorite dishes.

"Wah! So many food samchon?" Sooji asked and started eating right away. Jungkook was nervous about the conversation. But he also felt relieved that Jin is doing the talking.

"Angel we have something to tell you." Jin started. Sooji nodded. "You are a big girl now. We want you take your own decisions". Jin said. Sooji was still munching on her Kimchi fried rice.

"Well your Eomma has come back angel. She wants you back with her" Jin said.

"Ara (I know)" Sooji said. She was quite oblivion of the fact. Jin and Jungkook were shocked.

"How did you know princess?" Jungkook asked.

"Papa. On that day when I was coming back from school. I saw her outside. She was so angry on you all. But as soon as Stephen saw her, he didn't let me come out of the car. I heard that she wants me. but I don't want her. She is so angry and also said bad words about Papa." Sooji said.

"They called you on Thursday Angel to the court" Jin said.

"I am going to tell them that I want to stay with Dadda and Papa." Sooji said.

"Your Dadda is worried that you might choose her instead of him" Jungkook said.

"Then I will tell him that I won't stay with her. I also told you Papa, that I want to be Noona again. So, I can't miss that" Sooji said smiling. Jungkook was blushing. Jin just looked at Jungkook.

"well I am waiting for that to Angel" Jin said. After their lunch they watched FROZEN with Sooji and also played games with her. Then Jungkook and Sooji headed back.

"I hope everything goes well and I also want Chim to be happy with Jungkook and Sooji" Jin said with tears in his eyes. After coming back, Sooji was sleepy so Jungkook put her to bed for a small nap. But he was wide awake.

"What if Jonsuk comes back? What actually happened? I really need to know." Jungkook thought to himself. He felt puking and went straight to empty his stomach.

"Are you ok sir?" A servant came right away.

"Yes, I am fine" Jungkook said with a small smile. But he was not feeling good. Suddenly a message popped up from the same unknown number. Jungkook opened it and it said,

"Don't you think that I am going to let you live a happy life. I am back. I am going to destroy all you loved ones. Just wait and watch". Jungkook felt another wave of vomit. He further emptied his stomach. He then went to sit on the edge of his bed. But this time he broke down.

"Am I not allowed to be happy?" He asked to himself. "Who is this person sending me these messages?". By the time he calmed down, he felt asleep. He got up when he felt to small hands on his forehead.

"Wake up Papa" Soiji said.

"Did you sleep well princess?" Jungkook asked kissing Sooji's cheeks.

"Yes and I have also done my homework." She said. That alarmed Jungkook. "What time is it?" He asked.

"It is dinner time. Jin and Tae samchon came. Jin samchon asked me to wake you up." Sooji said.

"Were you crying papa?" Sooji asked.

"Annio princess." Jungkook said trying to cover up his red puffy eyes. Sooji sm iled and left. He checked his phone ans saw that Jimin called for 15 times.

"Princess. Is Dadda home?"

"Yes Papa. He is in the study with Tae samchon" Sooji said. Jungkook went to wash his face. His voice was hoarse and eyes were puffy. After washing up, he went down to have dinner with his family...

..................................................................................................................

Hey guys! I am back with another update. I know I have been absent for so many days. But I was super busy. So, I couldn't update. But I will update now regularly so stay tight. Why do you think that Jungkook is getting emotional on simplest things? What will happen at the court session? What is the intention of these person who is texting Jungkook? We will find out in the next chapter. Till then,

I PURPLE YOU! STAY GOLD!