Chapter : 19 The Preperation

~~Jack Bryle POV!!!~~

its been almost 3months since we prepared our wedding next week we got married and I don't know how I feel.if I'm gonna cried,happy,excited or nervous I can't explain myself she's the only woman that feel me this way.

"Babe!!! What do you feel right now that were getting married next week???" I asked her.

"Uhmmm!!! I feel so excited,happy and also I feel I'm going to cry..!!" She said.

"Sssssh!!! Why are you crying???" I asked her but Its common sense that I know what exactly she saying.

"Of course!!! Tears of joy!!!" She said while sobbing on my shoulder.

"Ssssshhh!!! Stop crying...!!! I'm happy too. that finally your gonna be mine" I said while hugging each other and kiss her forhead.

"Thank you babe dahil dumating ka saking buhay I love you so much.!!" She said.

"Thank you too for coming to my life and I love you very much" I said.

...meanwhile...

Everything is almost done and prepared only our wedding  we waiting for..after the preperation we went together to my condominium and because of our tiredness we can't wait not to sleep but,before that I go to the bathroom and take a half bath and also her.after the half bath obviously laying on the bed already and sleep.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: wazzzzup guys!!! Sorry for my very2 late update because of technical problem of my cellphone but,now its already fix..sorry for the little update today coz I'm tired so I wanted take a nap right now..so I'll hope you will enjoy the story and please follow me and support my stories in my every new story and also this story..so this for now today..happy new year everyone I hope this 2021 will be a better year for ours and for the world.may god be the glory.goodnight!!! "Jalgayo")