Chapter :9.0 They meet again

~~Jack bryle~~

Its been a month that I've been work so hard.I don't even got enjoy my day,my time and my life because,I've focused on my work..so I've been decide that I need to take a break and get refreshness.
And because I'm done on what I do today.so its time to have fun with myself I feel so much pain on my neck and I'm so stressed.

"Maybe I can go to the bar right now to drink alcohol..hmmm!!" I said and then I get my suit.

...after a few minutes..

I'm here right now outside on the bar I park my car and went out and I closed the door of my car..I went inside my keys on my slacks.
And then after that I went inside the bar its nothing obvious that they have here always people I sat the chair in front of the bartender and I order him.after that I look around and then when I look on the direction of those five girls that are talking and laughing right now.
And then I saw a familiar face and when I realized that woman has been seating is the woman in the park that I've meet...ive been staring her in a seconds..and then my drink got arrived.
I took the glass and drink it.after that I turned around again and shes alone I can't go near her because of what I did..and then she realized that there is someone staring at her so,I think she got panicked.
After,a while I stare her again and now she turned her head quick and then she saw me that I've been staring at her...but,I think she couldn't recognize me..so I turned my head in front of the bartender.
And then,I heared the girls are laughing..so I guess her friends got back on there table from the dancefloor...after,that I heared them laughing...

"Maybe I can offer her a drink!!" I murmured.

After that I saw the waiter and I call him and talk him so I ordered a drink on the bartender and I've talk the waiter to give this drink on the beautiful girl that been wearing all maong style..and he agreed so I saw him going on them while handling a drink.
I didn't look on there I've been busy drinking my whisky.after that,the waiter has arrived while holding a drink that I wanted to give her..

"I'm sorry sir pero hindi niyo tinanggap!!" The waiter said.

"Bakit daw???" I asked.

"Ayaw daw niyang tumanggap na galing sa iba at hindi niya kilala" the waiter said.

"Ah ganun ba..sige salamat kuya sa effort mo..!!!" I said and smiled on the waiter.

"Sige po sir maiwan kona kayo!!" He said and then go inside on the back.

I'm so stressed on work and try to enjoy my self and then I saw her right now on the bar while wearing that clothes...I know that its so embrassing and annoying but I wanted to talk to her right now and apologized to her.
I stood up and I'm when I turned around I'm in a timing then,they finally got up so I wait of them and then they walk after that,,when they already try to past me I block there way and I stand in front of her.
She slowly up her head if who's man that been stand on her way and then when she saw me she got shocked while covering her hand on her mouth..

"Ikaw????" She shouted angrily.

"Yes its me...!!! Can I talk to you???" I said directly on her.

"Noooo!!!" She said then she tried to walk out but,I grab her arms and pulling her going to outside.

"Ano ba...bitawan mo nga ako..!!" She said.

"Okay..I'll let you go if you will listen my explanation!!" I said.

"Okay fine...papakinggan kita sa explanation mo kung bakit moko hinihila ngayon!!" She said.

"No..that's not why i mean..!!" I said.

"Eh!!! Ano???" She said.

"About that happen on the park..!!" I said.

"Aaaah!! You mean yong ginawa mong kahihiyan sakin sa park..???" She said.

"Yes that's it..but,its not what you think.!!" I said.

"Alam mo kahit balik baliktarin mo ganun parin yong kalalabasan..!!!" She said angrily.

"Kaya nga I'm dragging you here on outside because,I want you to apologized for what I did...!!" I said.

"Hayyys!!! Magsosorry kaba? O Hindi??? Kasi kung Hindi aalis na ako..at tingnan mo hinihintay na ako ng mga kasama k--" she said but,I cut her words that she wanted to say.

"I'm sorry!!" I said it directly and sincerely.

"Okay!!! Buti naman inamin mong Mali ka...so pwede na ba akung umalis???" She said and tried to walk out but,I stop her.

"Wait..!!" I said.

"Ano na naman?" She said.

"Can I get your number??? Atleast I can treat you!!" I said.

"Hahahaha!!! Treat nagpapatawa kaba???" She said while laughing.

"I'm not kidding..I wanted to treat you a formal dinner for my sincerely apologize..!!" I said.

"No!!" She said.

"Pleasssse!!" I said.

"Hayssst!! Okay fine.." She said.

"Great..!!" I said.

"Akin na yang cellphone mo!!" She said.

"Huh???my cellphone?? Why???" I said.

"Diba hinihingi mo number ko...??? Pano moko matretreat kung wala kang number sakin???" She said.

"Ah!! Right..sorry I forgot..!!" I said and then I give her my cellphone and she type her number on my phone.

"Ito ulit cellphone mo..!!" She said and then she give it back my cellphone.

"Okay..!! Thanks!!" I said.

"Okay bye..!!" She said but I call her again.

"Wait!!!" I shouted.

"Whaaaat???" She shouted.

"What's your name???" I shouted.

"Tss..!! Its miara..!!" She shouted then walk again and leave me behind on the road.

"Miara!!! What a great name..!!" I said while smiling and then I walk going to my car.

...meanwhile at my house..

I'm here right now on my bedroom laying on my bed I can't forget what happen right now..finally,I apoligized to her and I have bunos we will be having a dinner.
I can't stop smiling right now after how many years finally,I feel again how to smile and become happy because of her.
I hope I can know her more.
After,that i didn't noticed that I've fall asleep.

Votes.

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: omg!! Malapit na silang magkakamabutihan next update ulits guys!! Sensiya na sa wrong grammar at mga typos ko..I'll try to fix it..so I hope you all enjoy my story l..tnx..)