Chapter : 7 shes on my mind

~~jack bryle POV~~

Its been 3 days na ang lumipas since I got encountered that woman..but,its been 3 days also that I've been never forget her especially,when our eyes got meet.
I feel something on her..I feel the spark on us.but,also I feel and saw on her eyes her sadness.but,I don't even know if what it is..she's so beautiful,simple and I think she have a good heart..all I need is to saw her again.
Coz,I'm so freckin bastard..I didn't noticed that I hurt her that day of what I said.

"Arrrrgh!!! I'm such an idiot..!! What did I do!!? I think she angry on me..!! Arrrgh!!!" I said while shaking my head.

I'm here right now on my office I couldn't do anything because,I've been thinking on her every time she's on my mind.and I think I gonna crazy right now.
  In the middle of my stressful right now for thinking on her I realized that there's someone calling on my name.

"Sir...excuse me sir..!!!" The secretary call his boss but,he didn't hear him so she shout and call him again.

"Sirrrrr jackkkk!!" The secretary shouted.

"What the f**ck!!! What the hell..!! What is wrong with you emmy!! Why are you shouting!!" I said.

"Uhm..hehe sorry sir I've been calling on you for how many times but,you didn't hear me..so I shouted..hehe sorry!!" She said while doing a peace sign.

"Ah!!! Okay..sorry if I didn't notice that your here and calling me.!!! I have something on my mind..so what do you want??" I said directly and give her a serious look.

"Uhm..gusto ko lang po tong ibigay sa inyo tong mga pipirmahan mo and other paperworks..!!" She said while giving the documents.

"Okay!!! Babasahin ko muna to bago ko aprubahan at pirmahan..so anyone else???" I said while reading and flipping the documents.

"Uhm..also po tumawag po sakin so sir Clyde na magkita daw kayo Mamaya!!" She said.

"Magkita??? Bakit daw???" I stop reading and flipping the page of the documents to ask her.

"Uhm.diko po alam di po niya kasi sinabi sakin...!!!" She said.

"Ah.okay!!" I said.

"May itatanong po pa ba kayo sir??? Kasi kung wala na aalis na po ako???"she said.

"Ah!! Wala na..sige na makakaalis kana..!!!" I said.

"Sige po sir aalis na po ak-" she said and cut her what her saying because I have one question.

"Wait...I have another question!!" I said.

"Ano po yon sir???" She said.

"Kumusta na yong pinaaasikaso ko sayo about sa opening job para sa new employees..???" I said.

"Uhm..sinabihan ko na po yong employees na gumawa na nito..!!" She said.

"Ah okay!!" I said.

"Meron pa po ba sir..!!" She said.

"Uhm..I have a request on you emmy!!" I said.

"Ano po yon si" she asked.

"Uhm..forget it..maybe in another time nalang...sige na you can leave now..!!" I said.

"Okay sir..!!" She said then started to walk and she open the door to go outside and then she closed the door.

"Arrrrgh!!! Maybe someday I can meet her again..!!" I said and then I lay on my swevel chair to relax my body and mind.

And because i have many paperwork's that I've been reading and studying..I didn't notice that's its already night..
  And when I'm finished I've stand up and I stretch my arms and shake it..and shake my head to left and right..so after that I get my documents put in my bag and I get my coat and then I wank and turn off the lights and closed the door of my office and walk again to go and take on the elevator..

...meanwhile...

I'm here right now on my condo I already call Clyde to postpone our meet tonight because I wanted to rest right now because,I'm tired on my work.
  And my mind got tired because I've been thinking that innocent woman.I take a shower and after taking a shower..I wear a boxer and white sando and then i get dry my hair of my blower that my mother buy it for me to make my hair dry fast.
  And then I lay on my bed and I let out a deep breath.

"I wanted to see you again..!!!" I said.

After that long thinking of her I didn't notice that my eyes are ready to shutdown..and then a few minutes finally my eyes got closed and I didn't noticed that already got sleep.

Votes..

Share..

Comments..

(A/N: omg!!! Ayan na nga nagkita na nga sila kaya pala nabaliw na kakaisip si jack..hahaha!!! Nainlove na siguro.hahaha!! Next update ulit guyzz!! I hope you all enjoy reading my story tnx.)