Chapter :32 "flat line"

~~~Jack bryle POV~~~

When I'm in the middle of conversation of my best friend which is Clyde..on the living room.when,the nurse was shouted and called my name.

"Sir jack...ma'am mia is not okay..!!" The nurse said.

So when we heard nurse Jane shouted I run immediately on the bedroom where she laying.and when we entered on the room her body nonstop shaking..I can't move and I cant focus to think what I should do.
  Then,suddenly my senses came back when Clyde called my name.

"Jack!!! What are you doing??? Just call her doctor!!! Now...!!!" He shouted.

"Uhmmm!!! I'm sorry wait yes...I'm gonna call him right now...!!!"

When I'm calling her personal doctor but suddenly I heard a familiar sound that make me shocked and stop my world.

....tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt!!!!...

I've drop my cellphone..and run on her I've tried to save her I've tried to CPR her but...nothing gonna change.she give up and now...

......she's gone.....

"Noooooooooooooo!!! Come on mia...come on..!!! Just fight!!! Don't give up...

" jack...stop...!!! Come on dude...!"

"Noooo!!! I will save her...!!!"

"Jackkkkkk!!! Please make her rest...!!! She's goneeeee!!! And you can't change that!!!"

"No!!! She will live...!!"

"Jaccccccck!!! Stop it..your gonna hurt her..just accept it that she's gone now..just accept that she leave you...!!!! Just stop!!!" 

" sob***!! sob***!! sob*** ahhhhhhh!!!" I shouted.

I'm just keep talking on her while I'm in her side then the nurse take off her oxygen and then she leave.I keep talking to our memories while my tears can't stop dropping.
  I rub her face and kiss her cheeks,lips,and forehead.I hold her hands and kiss it and i hugged her.then,after that I've finally covered her whole body with a white blanket.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: hi guys I'm back again for how many months I've gone and no update with this story.but,now I'm back so you all now can read my story until the end.and of course,this is the new update of the story sorry,for a short update today I'll try nextime to make it long..so that's for today I hope you all enjoy reading this story...thank you)