Chapter : 8 The doctor

~~ian clyde ~~

I'm Ian Clyde Jones Mendoza I'm a outstanding doctor.I'm a half american and half pilipino but,I'm proud to say that purong pilipino ako.
  My family is came from a rich family and also were born to be a doctor..and also jack bryle is my bestfriend were besfriend since were little...and also im there personal doctor of the family of jack bryle.
  Sometimes We hang out if the both us have a time.me and bryle have another two friends but,there not here because,they have there own family and they lived in america.in the four of us me and bryle are no serious love life.
  So ngayon nandito ako sa bahay para mag relax painom inom lang ng wine on my bedroom.umiinom ako ngayon mag isa because,jack bryle reject our hangout right now..
  Its been 3 days na rin yong nakalipas since nakita ko siya..all I wanted is to see her and meet her again.she's kinda cute and beautiful she,have a beautiful eyes but,full of sadness...Hindi ko rin sukat akalain na may sakit pala siya kasi,mukha naman siyang healthy.
  Anyways,makikita ko naman siya ulit within this new month.
Nagsisis tuloy ako kung bakit Hindi ko hiningi yong number niya..

"Arggggh!! Such a stupid..!!" I said.

Huminto na akong uminom dahil,Hindi pwedeng magpakalasing ako.because,I have a work tomorrow..so I went outside on the bedroom and go to downstairs and wash my wine glass and take inside again my wine on my refrigerator.
   After that umakayat na ulit ako as kwarto then,pumasok sa loob and I closed the door then I lay on my bed and try to think.

"Maybe next time I can talk to her in a long conversation haysss!!! I wanted to see her again!!" I said while smiling.

After my imagination of miss.miara I didn't noticed that I've fall asleep.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: next update ulit guys...omg!!! May gusto ata tong si handsome doctor...well,abangan nalang nation guys sa susunod na chapter..sensiya na kung wrong grammar yong English ko at sa mga typos ko..so I hope you all enjoy my story..bye!!)