Chapter:29 born day

..2 months later..

~~Miara POV~~

Its been 2 months since me and Celine accidentally meet and we've got fight.I didn't expect that maybe its because part of my pregnancy..
When I'm in a middle of eating my breakfast.then I feel suddenly on my stomach and there's something come out from my sensitive part so I've shouted.

"Honeyyyyyy!!! Help me..aaaaaah!!" I shouted.

When bryle heard me that I've shouted he run immediately come out on our bedroom.

"What happened??" He asked.

"I think..its the time..!!aaaaaggh!!" I said.

"Omg!!!" He said.

He cuddled me and get up I lay on his shoulder and hold his shoulder on the back then he immediately run to the elevator.

..10 minutes later..

@hospital...

Finally were in the hospital he went out on the car then he get me out on the car then the stretch bed and the nurse and doctor immediately assist us and they lay on me on the bed.then,we went inside immediately.

"Hon!! Its okay..inhale,exhale..!!" He said while running and hold on the stretch bed.

"Aaaah!!! Hjsjekemdieomsnwo!!" I said.

"What???" He asked.

"I said ahhhhghh!! It's so hard.." I said.

"Just enhale,exhale hon..come on..!!" He said.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N:sorry for my wrong grammar and typos..also sorry for a short update today.coz I'm not feeling well.see you in next update until I don't have a fever.I hope you understand  thanks!! See you)