Chapter : 17 Officially On and We kiss

~~Jack Bryle POV~~

I'm here right now on miara apartment and I'm here in her room together with her..I'm awake already but,miara is sleeping even right now.
She's been sleeping like an angel I'm just looking in her face and her kissable lips..I wanted to kiss her right now but,I need to control my self...and when I looking to her body she don't wearing a bra..
And when I see her big boobs i cant control myself but,i tried to control it and because she's wearing a sexy blouse her curve body is perfect..a beautiful and white skin is perfect.
She have also a long,shiny and dark hair., she have also a very beautiful face..and when,ive been looking her face she moves because,maybe she noticed that someone looking on her and when she opened her eyes she's been shocked so I laughed because,of her facial expression.

"Hahahaha!!! What kind of expression is that???" I said while laughing.

"Eeeeeh!! Kanina kapa ba gising? At nakatingin sakin???" She asked.

"Yup!!" I said then smiled.

"Hala..nakakahiya baka nakita mokong naglalaway???" She said so I laughed.

"Hahahaha!! Your so funny..of course you didn't drole!!!" I said then lay again on the bed.

"Hahahaha!!! Kala ko naglaway na ako..!!" She said then laughed.

..meanwhile..

A few minutes got silent for the two of us but,I broke the silence I asked her in serious.

"Miara!!!" I said.

"Yesss!?" She answered.

"I have a question to you!!! Promise that you will say a truth??? Okay??!" I said then get up on the bed.

"Okay sige ano yon..!!!" She said and when she notice that I'm looking her boobs so she sit on the bed and she covered it in her pillow.

"Can you be my girlfriend??? I know its kinda weird that I ask this stupid question in a not romantic way..but,I'm so desperate to get you and be mine.!!" I said.

"Yes bryle..!!" She said and smiled so I'm shock..

"What??? Really?? Are you serious???" I asked.

"Oo nga kasi bryle..tayo na..okay kana???" She said directly.

"Yes!!! Omg!! I'm so happy miara..I love you!!" I shouted then hugged her.

"I love you too bryle..!!" She said.

And because of my excitement we accidentally lay on the bed and now she become silent when,me and her meet our eyes..
This is my chance so I slowly near on her lips and I kiss her..and she responsed so I'm happy because,she responsed to kiss me back..our kiss is deeply and deeply hard..I didn't touch her body I'm gonna control my self as long we didn't married.
The time has passed but our kissing is deeply hard I entered my tongue on her mouth and I'm happy because,she open also her mouth and she her tongue also are moving inside also to me.our kissing are going wild and so wild.

...after a few minutes..

Were laying right now on her bed while her head are in my arms..while she hugged me.of course I wear my longs sleeve.
Because,I know she will imbarassed and shy to my perfect abs.I've been brushing her hair while were talking.

"I have a question to you sweetheart..??" I asked.

"Ano yon???" She answered.

"Can you marry me??? If one day I'm gonna propose to you???" I asked her in a serious tone.

"Oo naman!!! Alam mo naman na mahal na kita noon pa man kahit na di pa tayo..!!" She said directly.

"Really??? Sweetheart..mahal na mahal din kita..promise ko sayo pag kinasal na tayo..aalagan kita,iingatan,papaligayahin araw araw at gabi gabi at mamahalin araw araw..!!" I said then I'm shocked when she punch me but not hard and she laughed.

"Hahaha!!Grabe ka naman papaligayahin talaga araw araw at gabi gabi..!! Hindi mo ba ako pahihingahin???" She said and laughed.

"Hahahaha!!! Of course I'll give you a time to rest then go again..!!!" I said while laughing.

"Hahahaha!! Ewan ko sayo!!" She said so I laughed.

"I'm serious sweetheart..actually,I'm controlling my self not touching you..because I respect you..!!" I said.

"Don't worry makukuha mo naman to kahit dipa tayo kasal..dahil Alam ko namang ikaw na yong lalaking binigay sakin ng diyos!!" She said.

"Really??? Are you sure that you will give your virginity even were not married??? Did you trust me???" I asked.

"Of course,as long as na honest,loyal ka sakin..at may tiwala ako sayo Maya,ayusin mo..!! Kapag nalaman kung nagluko ka..Hindi ako magdadalawang isip na hiwalayan ka. !!" She said seriously.

"Yes of course I'm honest and loyal because,your my only one woman in my life..!! Can we do it right now??? " I said then I kiss her and she kiss back and she stop kissing and talk.

"No..not now..!!" She said.

"Okay!!" I said then we kiss again wildly.

And we kiss non stop on this day I'm so happy because,she trust me a lot so I don't want to broke her trust on me.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: next update ulit guys..!! Omg!! Spg..so abangan niyo nalang yong real spg nila in next next chapters..so I hope you all enjoy the whole story..thanks.)