Chapter:22 Celine Moved (Part1.SPG)

~~Celine POV~~

Its my time to make a moved so that jack will be mine again.I don't care if he's married all I want is to make me mine again.
I can what I want I don't care if her wife will be mad I'm gonna ruin her life no matter what happened.its payback time.while I'm seating on the chair I texted him.

"Come to the hotel right now!! Don't be late..I'm waiting for you..I'll text the address and the room..!! See you!!" I sent the message.

..after a while..

"Okay!! Fine..!! Just please leave alone my wife don't touch here.!!" He reply my text.

"Sure why not!! Can't wait to see you!!" I said and reply him.

"Tss.whatever..!!" He said.

After that conversation i text the address and the room number on the to him.and then I prepared myself so I'll go to the bathroom take a shower after that,I wore a sexy and daring dress with no bra.
So the nipples of my big boobs is so clear because the white dress is so daring so its not impossible that he never attracted on me and of course I'm wearing a black lace underwear and I use and press the expensive perfume all over my body.
And of course I've prepared a wine two glasses and pour my glasses a wine and the other glass that for him I pour it also a wine and my especialty is I put his wine a drug so that the only he feels dizzy and I'm the only one that he can see.

"Hmmm!! Its smell so yummy!!" I said and then I sat on the chair and blower my hair.

..a few moments later..

Tok!! Tok!! Tok!! Tok!!

When I hear that someone knocking on the door I immediately run out and opened the door and when I'm opened the door I saw his handsome face again and because my hair is long so that he can't see my boobs.
  So he entered the room and I locked the door and after that I go to him closely.

"So what do you want now celine???" He asked.

"Just relax..okay!!!" I said.

"I want to clarify to you that our relationship has been over long time ago since you leave me and choose your career so we don't have any relationship now..!!" He said calmly.

"I know that..I know also that your already married but,can you do not cheat to your wife..??" I asked.

"No I don't..I love my wife so much..!!" He said while grinning his teeth.

"Relax..here's wine just drink it so that your gonna calm!!" I said then I flip my hair and he see my boobs and my nipples.

After,he see my boobs and my nipples hes kinda feel a some hot so he took the glass and he drink immediately the wine.so I've smirk.

"I feel hot and dizzy?? Argggh!! What did you put on my drink?? Arrrghhh!! Celine!!!!!" He shouted.

"Hahaha!! Look at me jack!! It's me your wife" I said then I hold his jaw and force him to looked at me.

"Mi-miara???" He said.

"Yes!! Its me jack..!!" I said then I kiss him.

Then he kissed me back and when he response I smiled so I take the chance so I kissed him wildly and he kissed me wildly also.
And then he massage my breast so much so I moan after that he take off my dress and I take off his shirt,pants and his underwear then he lay me on the bed and take off my underwear..
While,he wildly kissed me he massage my breast and he lick it and bite it so I moan..

"Ooooh!! Jack..!! I love you so much..!!" I said then I held his hair.

"Ooooh!! Mia..I love you so much..your so yummy!!" He said I smiled because he didn't know who's he's fucking right now.

And then he lick my body and he eat and lick my pussy I feel a electric that crumbled inside my body.

"Aaaah!!ahhh!! Ooooh!! Jack..fas-faster!! Yeaaaah!!" I said while moving my body so that he eat my pussy deepenly.

"Ooooh!! Your juice so yummy!!" He said.

"Oh yes!!! Aaaah!! I like it jack!! Come on fuck me!!" I said while heavenly breathing.

So after what I said he follow what I said he position in front of pussy.

"Spread your legs hon!!" He said.

"Okay!!! Hon!!" I said pretending that I'm his wife then i smiled.

Then he enter his long and big penis inside my pussy I feel so heavenly and moan.
Then,he started to move.

"Ooooh!!! Hmmm..jackkk..!! Faster..!!"I said.

" as you wish my beautiful honey..ooooh!! Yeah!!" He said then he moved so faster.

"Aaaah!!! Yeahhh!! Fuckkk ooooh!! Jack come on..faster..!! Ooooh so yummy!! I feel your dick so hard inside my pussy..!!" I said while grabbing his hair.

"Yeahhh!!! Ooooh!! Hmmm..!! Your so beautiful hon!!" He said then fucked me faster and hes dick push it hard inside my pussy.

We've been fucking for about 1 hour but,hes so active and the drugs are effecting so much..the drugs will be vanished and gone maybe tomorrow so this the great chance to me.
And now we change our position he lay on the bed and I'm in his top right now I'm kissing him deep so much and he response also our moment today got wild I've lick his body down to his long and big manhood.
  I eat his penis and its so long and big I hold it and moved it up and down while his penis inside my mouth.

"Ooooh!! Hon faster..your so good!! Aaaah!!" He said.

"Hmmm!!" I said then make it fast inside and out of my mouth.

After that,I release his penis inside my mouth but,I'm holding it then after that,I released my hand and I position myself in front of his penis then,I enter his penis inside my pussy I moan.

"Aaaaaah!! Hmmm ooooh!!" I said while my eyes are closed and I started to move.

"Ooooh!!! Yeaaaah!! Faster hon..faster..!!" He said while can't stop moaning.

"Ooooh!!! Yeaaaah!! Hmmm!!" I said while feel his hard dick inside my hole.

I moved so fast inside,out,up and down and shake my body cirling or in Tagalog "gumiling giling" I moan so loudly and hes also moan loudly too.

"Oooooh!!! Aaaah!!! Fuck you jackk!! I love your penis very much..its so big and long and its very hard...oooohhh!!! Yeaaaah!!" I said while moving so fast.

"Ooooh!!! Yessss!!! Really?? You love my penis..I love your pussy too hon!! Aaaaahhh!!" He said then I moved so,so fast.

Our fucking are not already done we changed again our position he stood and out on the bed and he grab me and I jump him while my feet are closing in his butt and hugging his body while,my arms are in his shoulder.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N:sorry for my wrong grammar and typos.also if your not 18 above your not allowed to read this story thats all.Next update again guys to be continued the spg of them..see you in next chapters)