Chapter : 10 happiness

~~Jack Bryle POV~~

I'm here right now in the office thinking about that happened last night.I can't forget that night I'm so happy that finally,she forgive me for what I did.
  And also I got her number and of course we will be having a dinner maybe tomorrow or another day..I can't to meet her again...and because I don't have an appointments right now so I'll try to call her.

!!Dial..dial!!.dial!! Kringggg!! Kringggg...!!kringgg!!..

"Hello" she said.

"Uhm!! Hi miara..this is jack bryle..!!" I said.

"Jack bryle? Sino yon??" She asked.

"Its me the man that apologized and get your number last night remember???" I said.

"Uhhh!!! Yes..ikaw nga yon...so jack bryle pala name mo..what a great name..!!" She said in a happy tone..

"Thanks..!!" I said.

"So what do you want???" She asked.

"Uhm!! Nothing..I just want to sure if there's I a real number that you give to me..!!" I said.

"Hahaha!!! Syempre totoo yang binigay ko sayong number ko..!!" She laughed.

"Great..!! Are you busy right now???" I asked.

"Uhm!! Medyo may ginagawa lang..bakit???" She asked.

"Ah sorry..am I disturb you???" I asked.

"No..Hindi ka naman nakakadisturbo..its fine..!!" She said.

"Ah okay..I thought I disturb you..so can I ask you a question???" I said.

"Question??? Sige ano yon???" She asked.

"Are you free later???" I asked.

"Why???" She asked.

"Can we go out and have some dinner??? Please!!" I asked.

"Hello are you there???" I asked but she didn't speak..

...after 10 seconds..

"Uhm..okay!! Payag nako.!!" She said.

"Okay great...!!! So where do you live so that I can catch you there..!!" I asked.

"Wag na...nakakahiya naman sayo kung susunduin mopa ako..!!" She said in a low voice.

"Its fine don't be shy..I wanted you To be safe..!!" I said.

"Bu--" she said but I cut her words.

"No buts.." I said.

"Uhm!! Okay.." She said.

"Okay..just text me your address so that I can catch you there.!!" I said.

"Okay" she said.

"Okay..I'll call you later..!!" I said.

"Okay!! Bye!!" She said.

"Bye.." I said then I press the red button to end our conversation.

After that long conversation with her I can't stop smiling right now.
Specially,we will meet later for our dinner I'm so excited.
  I can't wait so see her beautiful and innocent face again..while I'm laying on my chair I can't stop smiling and thinking if what her reaction that I call her.

"She so innocent..!! This is my first time smiling like an idiot because,of a woman." I said while laying on my chair.

After my work on my office I go out early right now because,I need to prepare my self for a dinner night with her..its already 5:00 pm so I go out first.
  She also texted her address if where she did live right now..maybe our dinner later is my way to know more her and maybe its my beginning and my sign to in love again.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: woohoo!! Mukhang naiinlove na ata ulit si bryle..so abangan nalang natin yong next update sa story nila..sensiya na guys kung pabalik balik lang yong picture ni bryle wala na kasi akung mahalungkat na iba so I hope na nag enjoy kayo sa pagbabasa as story na to..bye.)