Chapter : 21 Celine called

..3 months later..

~~Jack Bryle POV~~

Its been 3 months and half since me and my wife got married its kinda fast isn't it.???.. But,I'm very happy for being a husband of her and I'm excited for being also a father to my future children's.
But,I think she's not pregnant yet but,its fine as long as she's with me..we live in our condominium but,we already built a house for us and for our children's.I'm here right now laying on the bed while my wifey she's on the kitchen she's,busy preparing for our breakfast for today.
She always cook for me how sweet..while,I'm in the middle of silence there is someone call me so I've opened my cellphone and I don't know whos calling so i answered the call on my phone.

unknown number calling...

Hi..!! How are you??? The strangers called.

"Who's this???" I asked.

" Are you kidding me??? Its Celine your ex lover !!"She said.

"What do you want??? Where did you get my number???" I asked.

"Secret...see you later..please see me right now...I want to see you!!! I miss your penis that fucking me.."She said.

"Shut up don't bother me anymore Im married and I love my wife..so stay away from me!!! And to my wife." I shouted.

"Tss!!! If you don't want to see me I'll ruin your married life and your wife..watch me!!! You can't hide me I know your place" She said.

"Don't you dare..!!! Or else I'll kill you..!!" I shouted while grinning my teeth.

"Hahahaha!!! You can't do that..watch and learn..!!! Asshole...!!!" She said then end the call.

"He..hello..!!! Arggggh!!! Fuck that woman..if she come here and hurt my wife I swear I will hurt her..!!" I said while grinning my teeth.

I can't stop thinking right now what if she come here and I'm not here and she hurt my wife what should I do.?? When I'm in the middle of thinking my wife got entered in our room.

"Hon..Tara na kain na tayo papasok kapa sa trabaho baka malate ka niyan sa meeting mo!!" She said in a sweet voice.

"Okay!!! Hon come on let's eat..!!" I said in a calm voice and smiled..

"Are you okay??? Parang wala ka sa mood may problemati ba hon???" She asked.

"I'm okay..nothing problem!!! Come on let's.go!! I don't want to go to office right now maybe tomorrow..!!" I said then I we walk out the room together while my hands are in her shoulder.

"Bakit???" She asked.

"Nothing!!! I just want to be with you even in just one day.!!" I said then smiled.

"Umm!! Okay!!" She said then smiled.

After out conversation we already eat our breakfast.then,after eat breakfast we go to bathroom and bath together.then,after that we dress up together and then lay on the bed and talking to each other and kissing.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: sorry for my wrong grammar,typos and for a short update.I'm tired today I want to sleep.I hope there is someone of my reader that create a simple cover on my story..beke nemenn!!I hope so.hehehehe!!! I'm waiting..!! That's all goodnight and godbless everyone see you in next update..i hope you all enjoy my story bye!!)

PS: please follow me on Facebook,YouTube channel,Instagram,twitter and yahoo.hehehe!!