Chapter : 18 the rival

~~Someone POV~~

"Ma'am!! Here is the details and information's of jack bryle" the private investigator said.

"Oh!!! Let me see his handsome stolen photos!!" The woman said.

"Here it is ma'am..!! " The private investigator said.

"After all of this years He's more become handsome...!! Wait who's this woman that with him??" The woman asked on her private investigator.

"Its his new girlfriend maam..!! She's so gorgeous!!" The private investigator said.

"Tss.!!! So he got have a new girlfriend..well I'm gonna ruin there relationship!!"the woman said while smiling like an evil.

" are you planning ma'am to ruin there relationship??? But why??? And how???" The private investigator said.

"Its none of your business..here your money that i promised get out of here now your job is almost done..so your out of this okay???!" The woman said.

"Okay thank you for this money..I'm going now!!" The private investigator said and then he got out on the room.

After the private investigator give an information and the photos of her ex boyfriend and to her ex boyfriend new girlfriend.she call immediately her assistant to get her a ticket immediately to get back on the Philippines.

"Wait for me my sweet darling .I'm gonna ruin your relationship for changing a new girlfriend..!! I will be sure that you will be mine again." The woman said and while smiling like an evil and biting her lip.

The woman can't wait to see her ex boyfriend and the new girlfriend of her ex.she can't wait to to get her back her ex .

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: ...my goodness..so abangan natin ulit yong story nila sa next,next chapters so I hope you all enjoy the whole story..thanks)