Chapter :2 He's back

~~Jack Bryle POV~~

This day is my great day coz,finally I'll back again on my real country which,is Philippines. My vacation on U.S is very good there's many beautiful woman in there.
  Im Jack Bryle Scott Gonzales a half american and half pilipino why I'm half because,my father is american while my mother is a pure pilipino..and speaking of my mother she is the most woman in my world,my number one woman..and no one can change it.
  I have many woman but,unfortunately its nothing serious because,my motto is always "one fuck,is enough" that's my motto in my life..even,I'm half I am fluent in Tagalog because,when I'm a child my mother is one of my teacher that teach Tagalog.
   I am a businessman also..because,I came from a rich family.and being a businessman is you need to be friendly and wise...well,of course at my age of 30 years old I can't even find a woman that someday I can marry her and love her forever.
  But,speaking of woman I exactly got have a woman I love the most my ex girlfriend.but,we broke up because,she choose to go on California to achieve her dream as a model and fashion designer.
  She broke up on me thats why I promise myself that I will not fall in love and got a serious relationship on woman. So,after that broke up I'm so depress and I cried so much.but,thanks to my family and friends I recovered on heart broken in almost a 4years.because,of them I've got better.so I started for being a "babaero".
  And now in 1 year vacation in U.S its time to be back on my real country where I grown up..
I'm here right now on the outside on airport and waiting for a taxi. I didn't tell them that I'll be back..because,I wanted to surprise them.

" its good to be back!!!" I said and I get a taxi and I hop in on the cab.

....after a 2 hours....

I went out on the cab and the cab already left..I'm already here on the outside in front of the gate of my parents house..
  I've been standing there in few seconds to smell a fresh air.and after that I've walk towards on the little gate and press the button of the doorbell.

!!DING DONG!! DING DONG!!

After a few minutes the housemaid the little gate has open and when my old nanny see me she's so shock...here tears is dropping so I'm shocked because she's crying.

"Oh!! My god!!! Why are you crying nanay lina???" I said and trying to calm her.

"Huhuhu!!! Namis kita alaga ko..!!" She said.

"Oooh!!! That's so sweet..I miss you too my nanay lina..!!" I said and hug here.

"Bakit Hindi mo sinabi na uuwi ka???" She said and release of our hugging.

"To surprise you all..so wheres my parents???" I said while smiling to her.

"Nasa loob sila..nandito rin yong mga auntie mo..nag uusap sila sa loob..!!" She said and we went inside on the house and I close the gate.

We started to walk and we went inside on the house..nanay lina I told her that she go inside first and then I after her.when, I saw them there serious on talking and laughing they didn't noticed me so I talk.

"Hi everyone I'm back!!" I said.

"Oh! My god..!!! Anak!!! Your here...!!!" My mother said and shocked.

"Yes..its me...mom..!!" I said and smiled.

"Huhuhu!!! I miss you my baby boy!!" She said while crying and hug me.

"Stop crying mom..I'm not dead!!" I said in joke.

"Ikaw talagang bata ka..bat Hindi mo sinabing uuwi ka ngayon..!!?" She said.

"I'm kidding!!..I didn't tell you that I'll be back right now..because,I wanted to surprise you..!!" I said and smiled.

"Ikaw talagang bata ka..halika ka dito at umupo muna samahan mo muna yong mga auntie mo..!! At ipagluluto kita ng favorite mo" She said and my aunties accompany me to seat on the couch.

"Okay mom.!!" I said and seat on the couch.

So when my mom go to the kitchen to cook and prepare my meal..so I talk to my aunties on the living room..we talked so much.
   After that,my mother got return and shes holding the tray with full of my favorite foods and they have a snack for my aunties.she seat beside me..we talked a lot..

...a few moments later...

My aunties already left and of course I go to my room and when I entered my room I closed the door and lay on my bed.
  Why I'm here? Because,my mother she wanted me to stay on the house so I stay..but i have a condo..after thinking I didn't noticed that my eyes got black out and i sleep.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: next update ulit guys!!)