Chapter:23 Celine Moved(part2 SPG)

"Ooooh!!! Ahhhh!!! Faster jack!!" I said while I'm hug him so tight then we kissed each other.

He becomes so wild so much hes moved so fast the only I heard right now hes kinda so wild so much.and then after that he put me down then grab me to the wall and he fucked me while,I'm hes in my back..
  He fucked so hard and massage my breast so hard while kissing my shoulder and I kissed him and he kissed me back while fucking me so fast.

"Hmmm!! Aaaah!! Yeaaaah!! More faster jack...!!" I said while my eyes closed and biting my lips.

My breast feels so hard so I massage it while biting my lips while jack fucking me so fast.we've been fucking nonstop for about four hours and im kinda fucking crazy right now.
  Then he stop fucked me so I face him and we kissed passionately but,after that he up my hips while he insert again his dick inside my hole so I moan again then he holding like a baby and of course my arms are in his neck.
  Then he walk backwardly while were kissing and he sat on the chair and he started to moved again inside,out,up and down so fast.

"Aaaaahhh!!! Ooooh!!! Jack..your so wild..!! Come on jack..faster..!!" I said while my eyes closed to feel the wildness and yummy feeling fucking right now.

"Ooooh!!! Hmmm!! Ahhh!! You love it my honey???" He said then smiled and kissed me wildly then moved fast.

Jack didn't know what he do right now he thought that hes fucking with his wife but,hes wrong because,hes under on the drugs right now.
Because,the only what I want is his penis that fucking crazy I want and now its gonna be a big bless to me so I'm gonna push this no matter what happened we've been fucking with no protection since then.
  And now hes fucking me so fast and hard while me feel his long and big dick inside my hole that fucking crazy on my mind and the only I can heard is the sound of my pussy and his dick that pumping insde,out,up and down right now and our nonstop kissing to each other.
Hes so wet right now because its so hot and because were fucking so wildy he fucked me so fast like and so hard like there is no tomorroe all I can do is to moan loudly and then for his finalshot he pushed so hard his dick to my hole
So moan so loudly.

"Ooooh!!! What a great night..!!" I said then smiled and kiss him again.

"Yeahhh!! What great shot..!! Don't stood already because I love our position right now let it be my penis inside your hole honey" He said then hug me and kissed me.

"Sure..I love this position  also..!!" I said then we kissed again wildly.

We've been kissing right now so wild while hes dick is inside my hole he massage my breast again and he lick it.
  So moan again he moved slowly again and he pushed hes penis so hard on my hole so that I moan.then after that he stop and we stood up together and go to bed together to rest...
Because,its been 11pm since were fucking he lay right now on the bed so I sleep in he's top while I'm inserting hes manhood inside my pussy.

"Ooooh!!! Very long and big!!" I said then I hugged him while I'm in his top.

"Hmmm!! Just stay there until its morning I'm so tired..I love you so much hon..!! Thank you!!" He said while smiling the kissed me and he sleep.

"Sleep well honey!!" I said and smirk while I'm his in top.

I sleep on his top while hes dick is inside of my hole.and I'm gonna grab this opportunity because,it didn't happened again when he come hes senses tomorrow morning.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N:omg!!! May nangyari sa kanila because,of the drugs that Celine put to his wine!! So be ready guys!! For such a wonderful chapters of this story..I hope you all enjoy this story..goodnight and hodbless everyone..keepsafe bye!!)