Chapter:25 Im Pregnant

~~Miara POV~~

..1 month later..

Almost isang buwan na akung Hindi dinadatnan.sometimes,I feel dizzy tapos nasusuka so i know already what's happening to me.to make sure that I'm pregnant.I tested my pregnancy test so that,I'm gonna make sure if I'm truly pregnant.

...a few moments later...

Im here right now on the bathroom.nagawa ko na yong dapat gawin.I feel nervous what if I'm wrong?? But,im very positive that I'm correct.I closed my eyes then im holding the pregnancy test on my hand in front of me.
  I slowly open my eyes and then when I see the two line of the pregnancy test I'm speechless and shocked for about a seconds then,suddenly I realized that I'm really pregnant.

"Yessss!!" I shouted on the bathroom.

I'm gonna surprise my husband and if he hear it this good news probably he will be happy so much because,this is what we waiting for and now here they are I'm so happy so much.

"I'm gonna surprise him!!" I said then I went out to the bathroom.

I lay on the bed again because,my husband is not here hes on his work and  I'm sleepy and because,I've done my breakfast and snack so its time to sleep I feel tired.maybe,later I'm gonna surprise him.all I want to do is to sleep..then I slowly closed my eyes.

Votes..

Comments..

Share.

(A/N: sorry for my wrong grammar,typos and short update.I hope you all enjoy the story.see you on next updates.thank you!! Bye!!)