Chapter : 4 Back to Work

I'm here right now on my room I'm wearing my suit.it is because today is my day.my vacation is already done so,its time to work again.
Because,being an owner of a big company is my duty.and now I'm already done wearing my suit I went out on my room while holding my bag and then when I'm already on the living room I go to the dining room and eat my breakfast.
After I eat breakfast I brush my teeth and use a Listerine.and then after that I kiss my mother on her cheeks and walk away from her..and when I already on outside I shouted to my mother to say that I'm going.

"Mom I'm going!!!" I shouted.

"Okay take care!!! Anak!!" She shouted.

And then after I walk again and I open my car and I hop in.I closed the door of my car and I start the engine.and then the gate has open so I drive my car outside on the house.
When I already left on the house I started to make it fast a little bit my car so that,I'll be there in a few minutes in my office.

..a few moments later..

Finally I've been arrived in my company I drove my car going on the parking lot and then I park my car.after,that I stop the engine of my car and I get the keys.and then,I went out on my car then I closed the door of my car.
Then,I walk to take an elevator after that I went inside on the elevator and then I press the button on the 10th floor.the door of the elevator is already closed.

..after a few minutes..

The elevator is open so I went out on the elevator.but,no one knows that I'm the owner and I'm here to work again after a year.
Because,all they that there boss is my dad but,there wrong I'm the real owner and there real boss.my dad has my proxie only he handle my company in a temporary only.
And then now I'm back..I've been walking going to my office and then when I'm enter on the inside the people noticed me and they have a employee near on me and asked me.

"Uhm..sorry sir pero wala pong opening job po dito?" The woman said.

"What???" I said in a weird look.

"Sabi ko walang opening job dito..bingi kaba???" The woman said and he rolled her eyes.

"I'm not looking for a job.!!" I said and then I walk again but,she stop me.

"Hoy!!! Saan ka pupunta???" The woman said.

"In my office!!" I said.

"Anong office mo...??? Baka naligaw kalang ata..!!" She said.

"Excuse me miss..will you out of my way..!!" I said in a cold voice.

"Aba!!! Inuutusan moba ako..baka gusto mong tawagin ko yong guard!! Gwapo ka sana kaso tanga kalang eh!!" She said.

"I said out of my way!!" I said and then walk again.

And when i walked again the people in the office they shouted and they drag me to out of the building..and because I have a short tempered so I shouted to stop there doing.

"Stop!!!" I shouted.

"Anong stop??? Bakit sino kaba sa inaakala mo??? Boss kaba namin??" The man said.

"Yes!!! I'm your real boss not my father!!" I said.

"pffffft!!! Hahahaha..are you kidding us?" They laughed.

"Gwapo ka nga..pero baliw naman..hahahahha!!" The other woman said and they all laughed.

"Okay!! You don't believe me??? I'll call my secretary!!" I said and then I dial my phone to call my secretary.

"Hahahaha!! May secretary pa talaga!!?? And galing naman..!!" The other man said.

Dial!! Dial!! Dial..

"Hello Gina where are you???" I said.

"Omg!! Uhm Im here right now outside of the company..why???" She said.

"Faster..the people there are going insane they didn't believe me that I'm there boss!! They laughed at me and they dragging me out of my office!!" I shouted on the phone while grinning my teeth.

"Whaaaat!!! Omg!! What are they thinking!!" She said.

"Hurry up Gina..while I'm not angry!!" I said.

"Yes!! Okay sir..I'll be there in a few minutes!!" She said and then I end the call.

"Okay!!" I said.

..after a few minutes...

When the employee are trying to dragging me..then I heared the automatic sliding door is open so I turned around and finally my secretary Is now arrived.
And when she saw me and she shouted what the employee there doing.

"Stop all of you!!" She shouted and walk to near on me.

"Nandito kana pala ma'am Gina..kanina kapa namin hinihintay..!!" The other woman said.

"Anong ginagawa niyo sa kanya??? Nababaliw naba kayo hah!!" Gina said.

"Huh!! Anong nababaliw..tsaka anong ginagawa namin sa kanya?? Eh!!! Pinapaalis namin kasi Hindi naman namin siya kilala!!" The other man said.

"Shut up!!! Kilala niyo ba kung sino yong pinapaalis niyong lalaki??" Gina said.

"Hindi!!" They all said.

"Mga tanga kayong lahat..!! Siya ang tunay na may ari ng kompayang ito at siya lang naman and nag iisang anak ni sir Manuel!! Na kinikilala niyong boss!!" She said.

"Anoooo!!! Siya ba yong inanounce ni sir Manuel na anak niya na magbabalik???" The other woman said.

"Exactly!!" Gina said while crossing her arms.

"Omg!! Sorry sir..Hindi po namin alam!!" The woman said.

"Now you all knew??!! To those employee na gumawa nito!! YOUR ALL FIRED!!!" I said and then I walk out on them and started to walk.

"But sir...sorry po!!" They said.

"Sirrrr!!!" They shouted while crying.

"Come on Gina..leave them its there fault!!" I shouted and I heared Gina running from me.

After that incident I'm here right now on my private office do my many paperworks Gina is in her office also but,she's trying to call me to convinced me that I changed my mind to refuse what I'm say to those employees.
But,I said that I don't want to change what I've said there all fired and I also said that find a new employees and create a banner and fliers for an opening job here in my company so she follow my orders and didn't call me to bothered me.
Ive worked so much right now I didn't noticed that its already evening I called Gina but,she said that she left first and cannot call me because,she didn't want to bother and she said she have an urgent so I understand her.
After my work I stand get my bag and wear my coat and then after that turn off the lights of my office then,I went outside and closed the door of my office..and I started walking to take an elevator.after a few minutes I'm already here on the parking lot and go to my car and hop in..
I'm gonna went to my condo right now maybe I can call later my mom after I get there on my condo.and then I drive my car in a little fast.

...after a few hours..

Finally I've been here on the condos so I went inside and take an elevator and then a few minutes the elevator is open and then I went outside and walk to my condo.
And then I swipe my condo card to open the door and then after that I went inside and locked the door I didnt eat my dinner because I don't an appetite to eat anything because,I eat so much food on my office.
I take off my clothes and have some shower.after I take a shower I only wore a boxer short.and then after I lay on my bed and get some nap..and I didn't noticed that I sleep because of my tiredness.

Votes..

Comments..

Share..

(A/N: next update ulit guys..sensiya na sa wrong grammar ko I'm not good in English kasi..abangan niyo na yong mga new character of this story I hope you enjoy my story..tnx)