chapter 11

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS ALOT OF SEXUAL CONTENENT SO IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT, SKIP TO THE NEXT CHAPTER PLEASE..THANK YOU.. , SAVII
Jada pov:

August & I just got home from school....

What you wanna do? I asked August. Make me something to eat Please, he said with a whine. Boy, make your own damn food, I said. Or you can give me something to eat, he said as he tugged on my shorts.

Eww August, I said blushing. Please,.. just let me eat it once & you can suck me upp too, he said

When he said that, I was like wtf?

No August, I said. Please.. , he pleaded with that look on his face.  The look that gets me everytime.

I rolled my eyes. Fine, only once & ill do the other thing only once & That's it! I said annoyed. He smirked.  Ight,, go up to the room & get readyy, ill be up in a minute, he said as he went to the kitchen.

I did as I was told & went up to the room. I took off my clothes & latest on the bed. I have never in my life sucked a damn dick in my life. This is gonna be nasty..  After a few minutes, he walked in.

You ready babygirl? He asked as he was stripping in front of me. He climbed on top of me & pulled my body to the edge of the bed. He put my legss over his shoulders . He looked up at me with that smirk .

He put his tounge between my clit & began sucking & licking in it.

Uhh, August, I said as I put my hand behind his head for him to go deeper. He was fingering me at this point. This is that shitt..

Auggussstt, I moanedd. After a few more minutes after that, he stopped.

You readyy to do your part now? He asked. 

Yeah I guess baee, I said.

He pulled me over to the floor & I got on my knees. I unbuckled his pants & unzipped & unbutton then & pulled them down , with his underwear.  I dropped them to the floor & looked up at his dick & of course, he had a boner.

I grabbed it & put it in my mouth. This is a different feeliing . I started moving my head back and forth. I looked up at August & saw he had his hands on the back of his head, grunting. 

shitt baby, he said.

I took it out of my mouth & stood up. I grabbed his hand & guided him to the bed. I pushed him back a little & he sat down. I climbed ontop of him & began riding him. He slapped my ass multiple times. He grabbed onto my hips guiding me for bouncing me up and down on his dick.

Damn bae, you a real freak, he said.

You like that baee, I said as I began to go faster.

I fuckin love you, he said.

I love u too, I said

I leaned down & kissed him with Passion.  Our tounges were in eachothers mouths swishing around. I kept bouncing as we kissed. August busted a nut soon after that.

Get up lil girl, he said

I got up. He took me over to the wall & he picked me upp. He fucked me deep & hard.

Uhh fuck Augustt, you feel so good, I said as I threw my neck back. You deserve it, he said. 

Afterwards.......

August Pov:

Shidd , that had to be the best sex a nigga could ever have. I busted 3 times. She know How to suck dick too. Jada can get this dick anyday. I just got out of the shower when my phone went off.