chapter 14-Graduation...

August pov:

I woke up this morning tired but I knew I had to get up because today is graduation. It's only 8:00. Graduation doesn't start till 3:00 . I got up & went downstairs to see jadaa cooking. I grabbed a cup of milk & sat on the counter next to her. She didn't notice me. She glanced up at me for a slight second & turned around walking to the fridge.

She was now at the sink Washing dishes next to me. I looked at her admiring how sexyy she looks. She scooted closer to me to out away the dishes when I grabbed her by her arm. I pulled her closer to me, in between my legs. I wrapped my hands around her waist. She looked at me with no emotion.

I kissed her while I held her. I broke the kiss & looked at her.

I love you. You know that right? I said looking at her.

No I don't actually because I think you just want me first sex, not love. You a asshole if you do, she said.

Jada, Why you so stressed? Ain't good for the baby. Don't worry about dayshaun, he'll come back, I said.

I guess , she said.

You know what you need? I said hoping off the counter.

What? She said

A stress reliever. I know Who can be that too, I said with a smirk.

Who? She said

Me. You just gotta let me eat the box & you'll be fine, I said.

She didnt say anything.

Just let me oncee moree jadaa, I said

She didn't say anything. She just walked upstairs as I followed. She layed on the edge of the bed. I pulled down her panties & shorts & put my tounge in it. She tightend her stomach as she arched her back. I knew lil momma would like it. I started to suck as she was trembling her body.

Dayshaun Pov:

Im on my way to Jada house. I want to surprise her with my apology. I pulled up & headed up. I got out & I knocked on the door. It was about 8:45. I knocked but no answer. It was open so I just walked in.

Hello? I said

I didn't hear anyone. I walked upstairs. When I got to the last step, I heard noices. Sex noices. I hear it coming from Jadas room. I opened the door silently as possible . I saw August was eating Jada out. Nice breakfast he's having.

Uhh fuckk, right there babyy... uhh, Jada screamed.

You like that? Huh? You like that baby? He said as he was fingering her.

She came after that. I saw August suck all ha juices up. Get got up & went on top of her. He kissed her as they kissed for what seemed like forever. Now I wanna kill this nigga. I grabbed my gun that was in my pants. I went downstairs & loaded it.

Jada walked down stairs fixing her shorts.

What are you doing here? She said

I came to apologize to you but I find your step brother eating you out & fingering u like no tomorrow, I said

That's none of your business, she said.

It is my buisness to know if my girl is cheating on me with he stepbrother, i said coking my gun.

ayee what you doing with that? she said .

where he at? i said about to walk upstairs but she blocked me.

Move Jadaa, i said.

Just then, little fuck boy August walks down the steps.

What he doing here? August said pointing to me looking at Jadaa.