Chapter 8

Jada Pov:

I woke up a few minutes ago. I have a headache. August is knocked out next to me. I turned over & started kissing on his lips.

Keep playing with me Jada, he said as his eyes were still closed. I smiled when I heard his sexy ass voice. I kept sucking on his bottom lip. Jada,.. August said with one eye open. What.., I said as I was still sucking. What you trynna do? We both know how this is gonna end if you keep playing, he said.

That's when I got an idea. I got up & ran out the room. Ayee, where you going ? August asked as I got up. I turned around to see August running towards me. He grabbed Me by my wrist & pinned Me on the wall.

Oww August, I said while laughing. I wanna get in the tub.. can you get it ready for me? I asked. Yeah,..but only if you let me join you, he said with that smirk on his face. Yes you can join me, I said as I rolled my eyes. He let me go & went off to the bathroom. After a few minutes, he came & got me. He picked me up & carried me to the bathroom.

I took off my clothes as august did the same. I stepped in the tub and sat down as August did the same.

Why you way over there? August asked. I smirked and made my way over to him. I sat on him, facing him. I could feel his 'member' against my clit. There you go baby girl, he said. The way he said baby girl turned me on . I kissed him with so much passion.

Ride me babygirl, August whispered as I was kissing on his neck. I started to ride like I've never ridin before. Shit Jada.., August said as he grunted. I smirked to myself knowing he liked that. After a few minutes, August & I cummed at the same time. I needed that tbh.

.......

After me & August did our buisness in the bathroom, we decided to get dressed & go to the beach. I came out of the bathroom with a glittery hot pink 2 piece bathing suit.

Damn , bae look good, August said as he locked his lips.

Shut up. You wish you can hit this, I said as I touched my booty.

That's the thing, I just did like 30 minutes ago, he said as he winked at me .

Shut upp, I said as I walked back to the bathroom to finish getting dressed.

......................

August Pov:

We just got to the beach. My cousin D meeting us here. I didn't tell Jada, because it's not like she's gonna be mad. We got settled on the beach & a few minutes later, I spotted D.

Wassup D, I said as I dapped him. I called Jada over to come say hey.

This my girlfriend, Jada. Jada, this is my cousin, Dayshaun, also known as D, I said. They looked at eachother for a minute like they knew eachother. Hello? Jada? I said

August baby, I got to go to the bathroom , she said and took off. What's wrong with her? .

Jada Pov:

Omg... I'm freaking out. Dayshaun , is .. august.. cousin?. What?! I didn't know what to do. I called my bestfriend Ciara.

Hello? She answered

Girl.. so I'm at the beach with August right. Guess who is here! I said

Who?! She said

Dayshaun . He's August's cousin .. I said

Omg... that's fucked up, she said

I know' ! What am I gonna do? He harraseed me through out our entire relationship & know he's back in my life, I said

Just calm down . Where yall at? I'll come with yall. & besides, you know high school is over in a month . Yall asses need to come back & graduate, she said

I know I know.. & the only beach close to home , I said

I'll be there in 20, she said & hung up.

What am I gonna do?.

Shocking -!

What yall think?

Savii...