chapter 15-caughtt

Jadaa pov:

The next morning I got up & got dressed . It's Saturday & 9:00 in the morning . My appointment isn't till 12:30 but Ciara & I gonna go get lunch. Just then, August walked in the room . I was in the kitchen getting something to eat because I was hungry. August looked at me & I just looked away.

Where you going today? He asked me .

I ignored him & went upstairs. I heard him come behind me. He picked me up & put me against the wall.

I know you heard me talking to you, he said in my face.

I have a baby appointment at 12:30 & I'M going out with Ciara too, I said.

See , that's all you had to say la momma, he said licking his lips.

& another thing., im sorry for yesterday. It was wrong for me to do that to you baby. I love u & that baby thats inside of you, he said as he let me down & wrapped his hands around my waist.

It's OK baby. I know this baby is putting stress on the both of us, I said as I pecked his lips. He picked me up again & kissed me again. We walked to his bedroom & he layed me down. He took off every piece of clothing possible on me. He pulled my body to the edge of the bed & started licking.

......Here we go againn....

A few minutes laterr...

Robert pov:

I walked in the house. I had to stay at a hotel over the night for business. This business has Me traveling everywhere. I threw my bag and suitcase on the couch & walked upstairs.

August? Jadaa? I said undoing my tie.

I head noises coming from Augusts room. It wasn't just noises, it was sex noises.

Uhh August fuck, right there, uhhh, Yes daddyy, a lady said.

Is that....no it can't be... is that jadaa? Nahh im Trippen . I see that there was no jadaa in her room. I opened August door & sure enough, it was August & jadaa. August was fucking her . He realizes hes fucking his sister?

WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON IN HERE? I yelled

August looked up & hopped off of her as he covered himself up & so did she.

Both of y'all get up and meet me downstairs, I yelled as I closed the door & walked downstairs.

Just a little updatee...

Savii