chapter 27-Accidents Happen..

August Pov;

It's been a week since Jada moved in. My Mom has had them for a week also. Im just keeping Jada company, if you know what I mean. My girlfriend comes back home today and I haven't told Jada. We've had sex everyday and night. I know its bad but she a fine piece of cake. I actually just got done fucking her again. All of a sudden, there was a knock on the front door. I walked downstairs and it was Janice. She tackled me with kisses.

Hey ma, I said as I kissed her.

Hey baby!  Guess what? She asked with the biggest smile.

Just then, Jada came downstairs, looking confused asf.  Perfect timing huh?

What? I said.

Im pregnant! She said with a lot of excitement.

I didn't say anything. I just looked at her. 3 damn kids now? Really? Im only 22. This to much! I looked at Jada and I saw tears come down her cheeks. Then I started thinking, Everytime I had sex with Janice, I had on a condom.

I'm happy for you but That's not my baby, I said sitting on the couch.

Yes it is August! She snapped.

I used a condom! How you gonna tell me? I said.

Whatever August. Think what you want!! Im out! She said then walked out slamming the door.

I sighed and looked over at Where Jada was standing but she wasn't there. I walked upstairs an she was laying down.

Ma look. I wanted to tell you she was coming home but I forgot , I said rubbing her thigh.

Its not that August. It's the fact that you got another women pregnant, when you already have 2 kids. How you gonna see 3 kids? She said.

Did you not hear me? That's not my baby! I said.

Whatever August, she said.

Ma, stop acting like that, I said hovering over her.

Get off of me! She said trying to push me off.

Tell me you love daddy, I said

No , she said.

No? You about to be on punishment., I said.

Shut up. Ugly ass bitch, she said.

Oh hell naww, I said.

I got up on her and pulled her shorts off.

August Please dont, she whined

Nah, you called me ugly, I said.

I started to eat "it". I started to bit it.

August sssttoopp! She moaned.

I kept going. She about to learn a lesson. After a few minutes, I stopped .

You so nasty, she said pulling up her shorts.

I know, I said as I licked my lips.

All of a sudden, I gotta call from my momma.

Hello? I said.

August, come to the hospital...w-weve been in a car accident..

That's all it took.  I hung up and told Jada. We got in the car and headed to the hospital...

?????

Savii