chapter 13-love hurtss

Last day of Senior Year! ... Graduation is tomorrow.!

Jadaa pov:

Yay! Last day of senior year. I made it. High-school was shitt. I hated it. But I made it. I wanted to be cute today, Well like always so I put on a Jordan Black & red shirt & skirt type of things with my red Jordan's.  I curled my hair for today. As I was curling it , my phone rang, it said unknown . It rang 5 more times so I decided to pick it up.

Hello?

Hey Jadaa, it's Dayshaun. Can I come over to talk to you? Now? He said , sounding a bit worried.

Now? Yeah sure, come over, I said.

Ok.  Ill be there in a minute, he said.

Then he hung up.

What does he have to talk to me about that can't Wait till after school? We'll just have to see. It was only 6:15. A few minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

Hey lil momma. Damnn. You look good Jadaa, he said licking his lips.

Thankss, I said blushing a little bit.

So what did you wanna talk to me about?  I asked closing the front door.

Us, he said looking at the floor.

I slightly rolled my eyes at the fact he wanted to do that.

Look dayshaun, August might've told you me & him Over but I still need time. I'd love to start over with you Dayshaun. Just Wait on it, I said in the sweetest voice possible.

He shook his head. I saw that he was down so I took the time to cheer him up. I grabbed the side of his face & kissed him. He didn't kiss back but after a few seconds he did. It brought back so many memories with me & him. He grabbed my waist as he pulled me off the couch without breaking the kiss & carried me off the couch.

August Pov:

Shitt,... I groaned as Aleica was giving head. I looked at my watch & saw it was 6:30. Damnn, I got to go. 

Ayee, I gotta go. Ill see you at school, I said pulling up my pants.

Ok baby , she said.

I kissed her & grabbed my stuff & headed out. Yes im with Aleica. We made it official yesterday. Jadaa wasn't gonna take me back, so I might as Well move on. She my step sisterr... what am I suppose to do?

Dayshaun Pov:

Fuck, she said as she rolled off of me. Both of us breathing heavy. She know How to ride. I looked at the time & it was 6:35.

Damnn Dayshaun. You do know How to put it down, she said getting up & going to the bathroom.

It feels good to be back inside Jadaa. Ive missed her. I got dressed again. Jadaa redid her makeup & put her clothes on. She came back out with watery eyes.

Ayee , what you crying for ma? I asked her.

Whyd you kill my mom? Why? I just realized I just made love to the person Who took my mother away from me, she said.

Jadaa, someone set me up. I didn't kill your Mom. I loved your Mom. Someone is after me . I don't know what else to tell you, I said.

It's the truth. I didn't kill her Mom. I don't know Who but im pretty sure it's the person That's been after me for a few months.

Can you give me a ride to school? She asked.

Yeah, come on. It's already 6:45, I said

Within 5 minutes, we were at school.