Chapter 18-the bad bestfriendd...

Jadaa Birthday Still....

Jadaa Pov: 

I was sitting in the living room when my baby walked in. 

Hey babygirl, Dayshaun said.

Hey, I said as i stood up and gave him a kiss. 

Happy Birthday Baby, he said .

Just then the door bell rang. I looked to see who it was and it was Chloe.

Chloe? Hey! What you doing here? I said hugging her. 

Nothing much girl! Happy Birthday Girl! Im taking you out, she said 

Alright. Let me go get dressed and ill be down in about 30 minutes, i said as i went upstairs.

Ok! she said and off i went upstairs to take a shower. 

Dayshaun Pov:

I went up to the room and layed down. I have a big party going on later this afternoon for my baby. Ciara gonns take her out so i can get things settled for the party. Just then, Ciara walked in with only bra and pantiess on. What? 

Ciara, what you doing ? I said getting off of the bed. 

Oh Dayshaun,..you know ive always been atracted to you, she walking up to me and rubbing my chest up under my shirt. 

Ciara, you need to stop, i said 

Just let me love you, she said biting her lip and rubbing my dick, and stroaking me.

Shit..., i said moaning. 

You like that baby? she whispered in my ear. 

Yeahhh, i said .

I picked her up and threw her on the bed. I climbed on top of her and ripped off all her clothing. I kissed all over her body, every inch. I entered her and she gasped . I stroaked a few times then i heard the shower turn off. I got up and put my clothes back on. Ciara ran downstiars and put back on her clothes. I layed on the bed when Jadaa came out. 

Hey baby, i said laying down. 

Hey? What you so out of breath for? She asked . 

Just then, Ciara walked back in the room . 

Yeah Dayshaun, what you so out of breath for? She said leaning on the door frame with a smirk on her face. 

Just thinking about thingss, i said .

Oh ok. Well i gotta doctors appointment in 30 minutes, you coming ? Jadaa said .

Nah baby, i cant, i said .

Why not? she asked 

I just cant, i got stuff to do, i said 

Whatever, she said.

She got dressed and headed downstairs. I know shes mad but ayee,..im doing something for her. 

Ciara Pov;

 Jadaa is my bestfriend, yes. But, she always gets the cute boys but i dont get anything. Its unfair. She took my boyfriend i liked in the 9th grade. I was mad but i never said anything. But when i saw Dayshaun , i knew i wanted him. I got him too. She never gives me any credit for anything when it comes to her. All i need is for Dayshaun to fall in love with me. Ive been keeping a secret though..Me & someone else thats close to Jadaa killed her mom. She has to give me credit for at least something because she never does and im tired of it. 

August Pov;

Im headed to Dayshaun and Jadaas house. Its my home girl birthday! She 19! Turn upp! Ciara took her out to the mall so me and Dayshaun could get things done for the party. Some of her friends and my friends are gonna come over around 3;00. Its now 11;00. She has a doctors appointment at 12;00. I pulled up and got out. I got out and went up to the door and knocked. A few seconds later, he opened the door. I could tell he was down about something, so i asked him whats up with him.