Chapter 23-Your sorry, no im sorry..

August Pov;
I woke up the next morning with the sun in my eyes. I tell yuhh boyy, I put it down on Jada last night . bae got the dick ! I turned over and Jada was gone . I got up and saw the water in the shower was running . I walked in the bathroom. I undressed and got in . I grabbed her waist and pulled her close to me. she moved me off of her .

Baby, you still mad? I said leaning on the wall .

She ain't say nun .

Baee! I know yo ass hear me, I semi yelled .

What August! she said with her back towards me .

Why you still mad at me? last night wasn't enough?! I said throwing my hands up .

Shut up , she said .

I grabbed her by her waist .

Girl , you know better not to disrespect daddy ! I said in her ear

She ain't say nun , she just big her lip.

Jada, why you Trynna do ? I said biting my lip .

I turned her around to where she was looking at me . I leaned down and kissed her with Tongue and all . I grabbed her booty. She started to touch herself.

Bae , what you doin ? I said looking at her finger herself .

She started to laugh .

You said I need to try something new, so That's what I'm doing , she said .

Baby stop , I was just playing, I said

Whatever , she said and stopped .

I rubbed my hand down her thigh .

You know , you look sexy with nothing on , I said biting my lips .

I'm fat though , she said

No you not . you just had 2 babies, I said

Speaking of them , we need to go get them & go get a paternity test, she said looking serious .

Alright lil mama, I said .

Jada washed and got out . I stayed in and washed myself . I got out and wrapped a towel around me . I walked out and into the bedroom. Jada was bending over in her thong getting her shoes out . I dropped my towel and grabbed her thong off . I slid into her with full force .

AUGUST ! she said hitting me .

That's what you get when you bend down in a damn thong with ya ass out. It drives me crazy lil mama, I said

You done started something so go ahead and finish , she said and bent back down .

Ight , I got you , I said and slid back into her . I thrusted into her . I slapped ha booty and she winced .

Owe August , she said

Sorry baby , I said .

We heard a knock at the door & I pulled out .

Hold on baby, I said

I grabbed some basketball shorts and walked downstairs . I opened the door and it was Jada's grandma with the kids .

Hey , I said

Hey August , is Jada here? She asked

Yeah she upstairs , I said

Ok we'll I got to go , they were good , she said

Alright thanks , I said

Anthony was asleep but diamond was awake . I took them upstairs to there room . I took Anthony out and laid him down . I took diamond out and held her .