Chapter 7-the twist in time...

Jada Pov:

I dont want to go back to Mike house. August & I were heading back to the crib . August had to go to Mike house real quick so he just dropped me off at the house. I walked in & the house was dark. My mom texted me an hour ago & said she was home, plus her car is in the driveway. Wtf?

Hello? I called out . Mom? You home? I walked in the kitchen & saw my mom laying on the floor. I broke down crying & ran over to her. Mom! Talk to mee, I cried. She didn't move. Then I realized she had a gun shot whom in her chest. I looked around not knowing what to do. I called the ambulance & they were gonna be here any minute. I looked around the room & saw a piece of paper where my mom was laying at. I read it aloud: 'this is what girls like you deserve when you leave them for there step brother...Dayshaun.

When I saw that name, my heart sank. Dayshaun is my ex-boyfriend. We dated last year for like 2 years. He was a drug addict & he used to abuse me. I couldn't take it, so I left him, & I guess he has found me. The ambulance just arrived & took my mom's body. I called August & told him. He said that he was gonna call his dad & tell him what happen. I just can't belive my mom is. ..gone.

August Pov :

I feel sad for Jada. Her mom is gone... I don't normally get sad but this is some serious stuff. I'm on my way to the house. Jada is just gonna pack a bag for a few nights so me and her will stay at a hotel. As for my dad, he is on a buisness trip and he won't get home until tomorrow. I pulled up to the house & saw Jada leaned up on her car. I walked over to her & rapped my arms around her waist. Soon, she started crying on my shoulder.

It's ok baby...I'm here. I'm not going no where, I said as I rubbed her back. Come on baby, let's go. I put her in the car and got in as well. About 15 minutes later, we arrived at the hotel. I looked over and saw Jada knocked out. So I got out & walked up to the lobby & got a room for a few nights. After, I went back out & got Jada.

Baby..we're here. I kinda shook her. She stumbled out of the car as I got her bags out of the back. We got on the elevator and went up. I got to the room and sat on the couch. Jada was already knocked out on the bed. My poor baby. I ended up watching tv for another 2 hours until I felt myself falling asleep so I went to bed around 11:00. Today has been a long day .....

So? ?

I know. .I haven't updated. .sorry ..I been busy. ..

But what yall think? .

SAVII