chapter 30

Warning, alot of sexual content in this chapter...if you cant handle it, i suggest you skip it!!!
Jada Pov;

I rolled over and there was August starring at me. It was about 3 in the morning. He grabbed me by my waist and kissed me. He soon rolled to where he was on top. He licked and kissed along the side of my ear. I wrapped my legs around him and I could feel his member through his basketball shorts. He took off my shirt and put it on the floor. He took off my bra and kissed my left boob. He nibbled along my nipple...

Augustt, I moaned as I grabbed the back of his head.

He kissed along my stomach and got to my shorts. He pulled them down with my panties. He came face to face with my womanhood. He drove his warm tounge along my womanhood. He sucked and licked for about 5 minutes.

After he was done, I jumped on him and laid him back. I kissed along his stomach. I got to the rim of his basketball shorts and pulled them down and put them on the floor. I looked at his dick. I put the tip in my mouth.

Jada don't play with me, he said stern looking at me.

I put the whole thing in my mouth. I started to suck harder. August grabbed the back of my head and started to push my head down even more than it already was. I started to go faster.

Uhh shitt, baby you gone make me cum, he said.

I felt him twitch in my mouth. He came and I swallowed it all. I crawled back up to him.

What you want me to do? I whispered in her ear.

Ride me babyy, he said.

He sat up on the head board and I crawled over to him and straddled him. I grabbed his dick and stuck it into me. I bounced on him. This went on for about 20 minutes... I soon plopped next to him soon falling asleep on his chest.

So , ?

Savii .