chapter 17-boyss night outt

9:00 that night...

August pov:

I don't know what Jada was doing. She just missed a nigga. I mean, Yeah I still love her. She's the mother of my child. Of course I'M gonna love her. I got dressed, getting ready for the club tonight. Im going with Quan & Dayshaun. I wanna bring back a girl to my hotel room. I need new pussy. Not that im getting tired of Jada but like, I just need someone new since She's with Dayshaun . I did my hygiene and headed out towards my truck. I got in and drove off. Quan texted me and told me he was already there & D is on his way. It's 9:00 already. I pulled up and parked. I headed inside and saw Quan & D at the VIP entrance.

Wassupp, I said dapping them.

Wassup mann. How'd it go with you & Jada? Quan asked.

Good. I took her to her appointment today. Made me tear up man. Im having a little girl, I said getting a drink.

That's wassup mann, quan said

I looked up and saw this sexy lightskin looking at me. I winked at her . She smiled at me. I got up and walked over to the bar. I got a drink and drowned it. She came up behind me and sat down.

You following me ma?  I said

Nahh. If I like something I see, ima be interested in it, she said with a purely white smile.

I laughed to myself.

Babygirl, you cute, I said .

Your not so bad yourself., she said

How bout now by Drake came on.

You wanna dance?  I said.

Sure,she said

I took her hand and took her out to the dance floor. She started moving her hips and she turned around. She was grinding on me. I felt my friend get excited . We danced for another 10 minutes.

Whats your name? She asked me

August, yours?  I said

Chloee, she said

Nice to meet you ma, I said.

We walked up to the VIP section & sat down. The boys were across the way on the other VIP section. Chloee is 20. She just turned 20 yesterday. Next thing I know, were both Down eachothers throats. I moved down to her neck and left hickies. Bathroom now, I whispered in her ear. I got up and headed to the bathroom. We went in the boys bathroom. I took her in the big bathroom.  She stripped. LAwdd, let me tell ya.. she has some big ass titties. I sucked and licked all over them shits. I texted quan and d not to Wait up.

I pulled on her nipple. These shits taste good. Better than jadas. I licked and sucked. I pulled down my pants and she got on her knees.

You ain't gotta do that Chloee, i said looking down at her.

Trust me, i want too, she said as she grabbed my dick & went to work.

At August Hotel...

After Chloee gave me head , i took her back to my hotel. Im giving this girl the shit tonight. We got up to the room and i pushed her into the wall.

Im gonna fuck you like never beforee, i said in her ear.

Do it , she said .

She stripped once again. I picked her up and tthrew her on the bed. I stripped myself & climbed ontop of her . I entered her and thrusted fast.

Damn u tight ma, i said as i thrusted.

Uhhh ..fuckk..fuck me baby, she moaned .

Its gonna be a long night for this girll...