Chapter 27-and again ...

Jada Pov; 

August texted me a few minutes ago and said we had to talk about something and i dont know what it is. I drove to Starbucks and sure enough he was sitting at a table. 

What August? I said sitting down. 

I went to deliver some papers at a house for my girlfriend and Terrance was there, he said .

Ok and? I said .

My girlfriend is her dad. He has 2 other kids too, and a , wife, he said . 

How do you know that wasnt just his friend and Terrance is on a buisness trip, i said 

No the hell he not, August said . 

If this is your way of getting me back, this is not gonna work, i said getting up.

Jada sit down, Please, he said.

I sat back down.

The women kissed him in front of me. There were 2 other kids in the house.  Plus he called her babe. How old is he if he has 2 other kids and my girlfriend?  He said.

He said he was 30, I said.

Nah, that nigga about 39 or 40. My girlfriend is 22. The kids looked about 4 or 5. 2X yo age Jada, he said.

I started crying at this point.

Does your girlfriend live with you? I asked not looking at him.

Nah. She in new York for a photo shoot. Why?

I need a place to stay. I don't wanna be at that house when he comes back, I said.

Ight ma. I got you . Just pack a bag for the night. Where my babies? He asked.

With grandma, I said.

OK. We gonna get them later, he said .

OK, I said .

Let's go, he said getting up.

I got up and followed him out. A few minutes later i  pulled up to the house. August went to his house and I was gonna drive over there after I got my bag for a few nights, and the kids stuff.

August Pov;

I pulled up to my house and got out. I got up and went in the house. I've been sexually frustrated with my girlfriend. She hasn't gave me nothing in a week! A nigga need pussy. I will do my best not to try anything with Jada. Just then, she pulled up. She knocked on the door and I opened it.

Hey J--..

I was cut off by her kissing me. I backed up and closed the door. I walked over to the couch and laid her down. She pulled away and looked at me.

I'M sorry August, she said.

You Alright ma. I know you miss daddy down there, I said looking down at my dick.

Shut up August. I wanna cook for you. Let me up please, she said

Nahh, I got you Where I want you, I said leaning down to her neck and kissing it. She didn't say anything.

You know I love you, and you'll always be Mine,  I whispered in her hear. 

She just shook her head Yes. I sat up and looked down at her. She looked so sexy. I took off my shirt and my pants. I took off her sweat pants and shirt. I leaned down and kissed her lips. I pulled down her panties and rubbed "it" as I kissed her. She moaned in my mouth. I pulled down my underwear and positioned myself in her. I looked at her as I shoved myself in her.

A little warning would be nice next time, she said .

I'M sorry ma, you can't take the dick? I said going slow, stroking a little.

I can. I've had sex with you so many times August, she said.

Well then Shut up about my warning signs, I said chuckling .

I started to pick up the pase. She started to Moan.

            After that....

I went and got the kids an hour ago and just laid them in the guest bedroom . Jada and I had sex on the couch, shower, the bed room, and  the kitchen counter . right now, She's in the kitchen cooking with only bra and panties on. I came up behind her and pulled her to me.

Haven't you had enough? She said.

Nah, I want more, I said.

I can tell but I can feel your dick on my ass, she said laughing.

He knows what I Want , I said .

I Picked her up and put her on the couch. We were just making out and I was sucking on her titties. So to wrap things up, me and Jada had a fun night.  We fucked like 7 times today. And 3 more after that. I could get use to this.

Savii.