Jealous x Man

Y/N POV

Hisoka kept on walking with the rest of the group, we were on our way to the fourth exam. "OI! WHY ARE YOU ALWAYS CARRYING MY SISTER YOU PERVERT!" Killua came in running and yelling towards Hisoka and I. I popped my head out from his shoulder and looked at Killua.

Hisoka gripped onto my thighs and adjusted me a bit. Killua saw this his face looked like he got scammed.

^^ like that lol

^^ like that lol

He caught up to Hisoka and he started yelling at him to put me down which caused people to start looking at us with weird faces.

"Killua please shh people are gonna think we're mental!" I whispered yelled at him. He kept on going until Gon came and started to drag him away, I told him thank you and he smiled while dragging his friend away. "Quite a brother you have there~ Well one of your brothers I should say." Hisoka commented. I tch'd at him and he chuckled slightly.

"For this round you guys will draw a number and the number will be a number of someone here, they will be your target. You will try to get their badge..."

The examiner kept on explaining how this round works and shit. "Hisoka put me down please I need to go get a badge!" I whispered into Hisoka's ear. He smirked , "No you'll go with me~" He replied back. My face turned red after he said that. "IDIOT! That's fucking weird just put me down I'm not a child!"

Hisoka was next in line to get a badge. "Hey put her down she needs to get her own badge" One of the examiners snapped at Hisoka. He looked at him for a while and the examiner backed up a bit. Hisoka grinned and leaned to me to tell me something. "Darling I'll put you down for now go get your badge~"

I got down and drew my badge, I took a peak and it was Hisoka's number, I concealed my emotions because I knew if I made a face Hisoka would suspect it was him. I started walking forward and Hisoka followed behind me. "Who did you get my love?~" Hisoka peered behind me. "Some random person I don't know, who did you get?" I asked as calmly as possible.

"You~" Hisoka purred in my ear. I felt my heart start racing when he said that. "Haha r-really? Why'd you tell me that I would've liked you to hunt me down!" I crossed my arms and tried to play it off. "Aw darling~ Don't be like that I know I'm your target. Try to look at your target when your alone not when someone is behind you okay?~" Hisoka kissed my cheek slightly.

I just stayed silent for a moment, Killua and his friends came up to me soon after though. "Y/N-oneesan/san!" Gon and Killua yelled simultaneously. I turned my head to walk up to them but Hisoka tugged on my skirt. "Hisoka what ar- HISOKA!" I moaned and yelled at the same time. Hisoka lifted up my skirt and slapped my ass.

"That's what I like to hear~" Hisoka smirked and started to rub my thigh. Killua and Gon were traumatized when they finally came up to us. "Um Hisoka I don't think you should be touching Y/N-san like that..." Gon tried to say it as nicely as possible.

"Ah my sweet little unripe fruit~ You'll understand when you're older~" Hisoka grinned while everyone sweat dropped. "Anyways we'll see you guys later me and Hisoka have to go in first for the exam!" I started walking away until I went back and went up to Killua and Gon. I hugged both of them and gave them both a kiss on the forehead. They both blushed at the same time and they both held their heads while looking at eachother. I went up to Kurapika and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

Kurapika turned red and turned away slightly. I started walking away until Leorio budged in. "Y/N! WHAT ABOUT MINE?"

I looked at him and rolled my eyes. "You're attractive and all but you looked at my boobs when we first met." I hissed at him. Kurapika started chuckling at him , "SHUT UP WAS THAT YOUR FIRST KISS OR SOMETHING YOU COCKY BASTARD!" Leorio started yelling out of jealousy, Kurapika backed down and stayed quiet.

I walked back over to Kurapika and smashed my lips against his, His eyes widened and I put my arms around his neck. We stayed kissing for about 15 seconds until I felt someone tug me and throw me over their shoulder. "Darling let's go they'll be starting now~" Hisoka stated. I waved bye to all of them.

"Aw, were you getting jealous?" I taunted Hisoka while laughing. "I don't get jealous sweetheart~ The exam is just going to start and I don't want it to be held up just because you were making out with someone."

He was half right, once we arrived they immediately called out my name to walk into the forest. Hisoka let me down and I started to walk into the forest. I pulled out a protein bar and started eating it for about 2 minutes I was alone until I felt someone's faint aura. I shot a nen bullet towards it towards it but nothing happened. "COME OUT WHOEVER IS THERE OR ELSE IM GOING TO KILL YOU" I yelled out while still having food in my mouth.

"It's not pretty when you talk with food in your mouth but I am impressed that you noticed on the faint aura I left behind even when you were distracted by eating." Hisoka's voice came out of the bush where I shot the bullet it. "H-HOW DID MY NEN BULLET NOT SET YOU ON FIRE?!" I yelled out.

He showed me the little fire ball wrapped into his bungee gum. "My little bungee gum caught it, it has the properties of rubber and gum so I simply just stuck it on there."

I tch'd and started walking towards him to grab his number tag. "Ah ah ah, you'll have to get it yourself~" He smirked and looked at my boobs. "HEY MY EYES ARE UP HERE!" I covered his face with my hands. "Yes but your number is in your boobs... isn't it darling?~"

I removed my hands from his eyes and looked at him. "You pervert and what if it is?" I turned away. "Then I'll just have to get it~ It is what I need to get to pass this exam isn't it?"

I scoffed at him and grabbed his hand. "Whatever let's just get other people's tags in the mean time." I added on. "Okay let's go then my darling~"

hey guys! i didn't really know of a cliffhanger to add on but here y'all go!

meli-chan