Match x Preparations

After we ate at mcdonald's the bill came out for 60 dollars and that isn't a lot but when you eat at mcdonald's it is...

Killua and Gon both ate at least 10 burgers each while Hisoka ate 4. Something about his waist and his diet I don't fucking know. I ate 4 burgers as well and then we spent most of the money on desserts that they had there.

When we started walking out Gon was carrying his drink in his arm but he winced a little.

"Huh? Are you okay Gon?" I asked Gon who was holding his arm in his opposite hand. He looked up a me and gave me a fake carefree smile.

"I'm fine, oneesan. My arm just hurts a bit." Gon turned his face down so I couldn't see his expression and Killua took Gon's drink.

"Stop lying, Gon. I saw what happened in the match when you tried to block Gido's attack!" Killua raised his voice a bit to Gon and I asked what happened.

Supposedly when Gon tried to block his attack it actually broke his arm but he's amazing at masking his expression to the point where I don't know what hurts to him and what doesn't.

"Oh no my poor Gon. Come let me carry you~" Hisoka offered and started walking up to Gon while a smile on his face. Gon and Killua looked like they were gonna scream.

"OI! LEAVE THE CHILDREN ALONE!" I punched Hisoka out of the way resulting in him tripping over his high heels and landing on his knees.

"Since you're on your knees worship her!" Killua taunted while chuckling. I went up to Gon and crouched down in front of him so he could get on my back. He hopped on and I stood up while walking over to Hisoka who was still on his knees and hands on the ground.

"You heard Killua, worship me you peasant." I taunted Hisoka and started laughing whenever I said that. I felt a pair of hands hold my hips and I looked down to see what he was doing.

"I want to perform a ritual. In order to do that though you have to take off your pants~" He trailed his hands down my hips to my legs but I moved back.

"Tch, get up idiot there's kids here." I held Gon's legs and started walking over to Killua who was carrying his and Gon's drink.

"I TOLD YOU TO WORSHIP HER NOT DO SOMETHING NASTY YOU PERVERT!" Killua stuck his tongue out and turned his back and started walking.

We finally all went back to Heavens Arena and I dropped Gon and Killua off at their room. A nurse came by and patched Gon up. I started walking back to my room with Hisoka but saw Kastro on the way there.

"Oh hello again. It's nice seeing a pretty face around here." Kastro smiled and grabbed my hand to kiss it. I raised my eyebrows at him and chuckled a bit.

"Ah then you have the wrong person. Nice seeing you though." I started to walk away and tried to grab Hisoka's hand but he was behind with Kastro.

"Oi let's go! I need to go search up Kurapika's information in the hunter website, I want to talk to him damnit!" I yelled out to Hisoka but felt an immense pressure of aura from the both of them. I saw some other people come out from their rooms looking as if they were ready to fight.

"Oi... Hisoka let's go." I walked up to Hisoka but Kastro put on his arm.

"Tomorrow?" Kastro spoke out. I grabbed his hand and pushed him up against the wall not thinking about the height difference.

"Listen pretty boy... don't ever put your arm in front of ever again." I snarled at the man who was being pushed up against the wall. His aura calmed down and I slowly let him go. He tucked some hair behind his ear and gave a little smile to me.