What x Family x Is x Like

Milukki fell unconscious on the ground, his last words were something about anime boobs...

"Don't mind him he has these disgusting figurines in his room of anime girls, he's a pervert just leave him here he'll wake up later." Killua sighed, he snapped his ankles out of the chains and then started grabbing his shirt from the other side of the room.

"Do you feel okay? Do you need some ointment or som-"

"No. I-I mean no thank you. I'm fine thank you..." Killua started looking around and he glared at Hisoka.

"Where's Gon?!" He pouted and pointed towards the clown.

"Hm? You're assuming I know where he is? I feel hurt." Hisoka put a hand on his forehead indicating he was took it to heart.

"Y/N! WHAT DID THIS CLOWN DO TO GON?" Killua started yelling while pointing to where I was before but I was already next to Hisoka with his face on my chest.

"It's okay baby he didn't mean yell at you!" I was caressing Hisoka's cheek while he was on his knee's.

Killua stormed over and stood in front of us.

"That clown did something to Gon, oneesan! St-" Killua stopped once he noticed how Hisoka was on his knee's with his cheek in between my boobs.

"YEAH YOU BETTER GET ON YOUR KNEES FOR HER BUT GET OFF OF HER DON'T YOU KNOW THAT WOMAN ARE GODDESSES? YOU SHOULDN'T EVEN BE NEAR MY SISTER YOU MORON!" Killua started ranting off again until a slight chuckle was heard from the door.

"Even though you guys just met you have that special bond..." Zeno chuckled slightly and looked at me and Killua.

"G-GRANDPA!" I yelled out while pushing Hisoka off of me.

"Yeah get off of her peasant!" Killua sneers at Hisoka.

Hisoka stood up and walked over to the door where my grandpa was.

"You're granddaughter is really something else~" Hisoka smiled and walked out of the room.

"You're not worried for her?! He's a moron who's dressed in a clown suit who likes being horny, grandpa!" Killua yelled but then winced in pain slightly.

"Tch you idiot! You got your mind wrapped up in Hisoka that you forgot that you literally got tortured..." I argue to Killua, I open my bookbag and pulled out a bottle of advil.

"Here take 2, I don't want it hurting more later on." I hand Killua the advil and he puts them in his mouth.

"SWALLOW THEM!" I yelled while grabbing his jaw and tilting his head up.

"I DON'T LIKE SWALLOWING PILLS!" Killua squirmed under my grip until he finally choked and swallowed them.

"This is the first time he has ever swallowed pills, good job Y/N." Zeno congratulates me for pulling that off.

"Whatever, come Y/N you can shower in my room first okay?" Killua grabs my hand and tries to go through Zeno but he stops us.

"Ah ah, before you 2 go... Killua your mother is strictly opposed to you leaving the house again. She's angry with you and your father so if you leave try not to run into her... I know you'll be fine outside and now with Y/N, I know you'll be safe." Zeno smiles and then steps out the way.

"Thank you grandpa..." Killua and I simultaneously say while walking out the door.

Killua took me up to his room and it was massive... it also had a collection of chocolate boxes?

"What's with the boxes..." I asked while going up to one and holding it.

"They used to have chocolate robots in them but that was a long time ago... I ate them all!" Killua smiled with his cheeky grin.