The x Real x Truth

"Gon? Killua?!" It's 3 am what are you guys doing here?" Kurapika asked the duo who were sweating.

"We went to go get food and then saw Y/N getting dragged up by someone who was wearing all black so we sprinted behind them but now she's with you!" Killua explained. Kurapika sighed and started to close the door a bit.

"She's just a little drunk but she's okay. Go to sleep now, it's late. Goodnight." Kurapika closed the door and sighed. He walked back over to the bathroom to turn on the shower and then came back over to me.

I was trying to take off my mid-thigh socks with one leg raised in the air. "Y/N, come you need to take a shower you'll sober up in the morning." Kurapika walked over to me and put one of my arms over him so he could walk me over to the bathroom.

"Kurapika... You're so nice..." I murmured. It caught Kurapika's attention and he leans me against the bathroom counter and starts checking the water temperature.

"Thank you, Y/N, but come on take a shower and then wrap yourself in this towel." He handed me a clean white towel and then started to leave the bathroom but I tugged on his arm.

"Help me take off my socks, please." I put out one of my legs and gently tap on his leg. A tint of pink appeared on his cheeks and he got on his knees and started taking off my mid-thighs.

After he took off both of my socks he stared at my legs for a while and then got up to hand them to me. "H-here..." He averted his gaze to the side.

"Thank you, Kurapika~" I put one hand on his cheek and kissed the other. He turned his face towards me and switched being staring at my lips and eyes.

I slowly leaned closer to his lips and laid them on his. The soft warm feeling of his lips on mine felt so familiar yet different. I put my other hand behind his neck and felt him push me up against the counter.

His kisses got more aggressive but he stayed in control. His hands went down to my waist while we were still kissing.

"Y/N, I... You're not sober. You're not thinking straight..." Kurapika broke the kiss and took his hands off of my waist. I put my head down a bit and started chuckling.

"Oh, Kurapika... maybe not tonight but another night I will..." I trailed my hands down to his chest and looked back up at him. I kissed his cheek and then took my hands off of his chest while he stepped back.

"Are you um... going to be okay by yourself tonight?" He asked while having his hand on the bathroom door handle.

I started taking off my skirt and he turned his head to face the door. I groaned while taking off the rest of my clothes and getting in the shower.

I didn't answer but I heard the bathroom door open and close again. I took it as a sign of him leaving so I took my sweet time in the shower trying to maneuver with this drunk-vision that I had.

I got up and wrapped myself in the tower and saw an oversized shirt and some panties on the counter. I threw them on and started walking to the bed where I saw a sleeping blonde boy on the bed.

"So you waited huh..." I whispered to myself while laying down on the opposite side of the bed. I fell asleep rather quickly due to still being drunk and being tired in general.

*time skip*

"Yes, I'll be right there don't worry. Yes, I'm sorry I got caught up in something last night..." Kurapika's voice woke me up and I got up and looked at him. He looked back at me and looked away back to the door.

"Y-you're awake! Sorry if I woke you up, I have to go do something go meet someone since the auction is tonight." Kurapika started to put in the Kurta part of his outfit and I was still in bed rubbing my eyes and trying to look around.