First x Day x Of x School

Tears were running down Hisoka's eyes, smudging his makeup. I kept on trying to comfort him, but nothing would help.

"I-I can't let them go..." Hisoka kept on wiping his tears while I was hugging him. Even I at this point had a few tears building up.

"Stop crying! We're going to be late!" Harlequin smacked both of us and we look at her. Hisoka started sniffling and went on his knees to hug her.

"Ace, take good care of your sister!" Hisoka kept on crying into Harlequin's shoulder and she kept on hitting him.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU IDIOT!" She yelled while pulling his hair. Ace went up to her and smacked her across the face.

"If you keep on hitting dad then people are going to think that we have family problems." He explains. Harlequin held her cheek and smacked Ace back.

"YOU DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO DAMNIT!" Harlequin pushed Hisoka off of her and started fixing her skirt and shirt.

"Hisoka, the bell is going to ring in 5 minutes I don't want them to be late for the first day of school..." I helped Hisoka get up, but he fell back on his knees and started crying into my stomach.

"Come on, we can go and walk them to the classroom. You wanna do that?" I ask him and he looks up at me and nods. Hisoka stands up and takes my hand while wiping his tears.

"Tch, what is dad so emotional for? It's the first day of kindergarten and he's crying! We're going to be doing work while all you guys do is sit around the house and kill people every now and then for money!" Harlequin yells out the last bit and some of the parents turn to us with frightened faces.

"Shut up damnit!" I hit her up against the head. She stumbled forward a bit and came to hit me, but Ace held her hand.

"We're here. Don't make us look bad." Ace glared at Harlequin and she scoffed while walking into the classroom.

"I won't!" Harlequin raised her voice at Ace while he kept the same humdrum look he always had.

Ace looked at me and Hisoka with a soft smile. "Remember that the bell rings at 1 PM, okay? Bye!" Ace waves and starts pulling Harlequin into the classroom with him.

Harlequin gives us a little wave and we see them sit down somewhere together. Once some of the parents started to leave I took Hisoka by the hand and started walking out of the building.

"Darling, do you think they'll be okay? Maybe we should look at them from outside the window!" Hisoka starts pulling me to the window but I tug on him back.

"You already taught them the basics of Nen, if anything happens then they'll be fine. Let's just go and stop by Spider's to get food!" I propose. Hisoka sighs and pulls me closer to him while walking towards the car.

We started making our way to Spider's and the whole time we were in the car Hisoka kept on trying to take the exit so we could go back to the school.

"Oops, I took the wrong exit, my love! Looks like we'll have to go back t-"

"Take this light and get back on the highway." I demanded while staring at him. He frowns a little and gets back on route.

Once we got to the restaurant we had trouble just trying to get into the parking lot since it was so full. Once we parked the car we made our way into the restaurant and saw Chrollo managing the people up front.

"Hello what can I- Oh hello, Y/N and Hisoka. How'd it go with the twins?" Chrollo asked while handing us some menus.

"Don't remind me of t-"

"What time is it?! Is it 1 PM yet? Shouldn't we start leaving, my love?" Hisoka stars looking at all the clocks and trying to pull me away.

"It's not even 9 AM!" I roll my eyes and see Alluka walking towards us holding her child.

Alluka had been wanting a child for the past 3 years ever since that one time she took care of the twins. Thanks to Nanika, Alluka was able to have her own child. Only thing is that, Chrollo isn't the father it was all Nanika's doing.

Although Chrollo isn't the father the child weirdly kind of looks like him and calls him papa.

"It's your turn to take, Nanika! I just fed her all you have to do is put her to sleep, okay?" Alluka hands the little baby girl to Chrollo and starts getting behind the podium to help serve other people.

Hisoka and I start making our way to the table and Gon comes up to us to take our order. We order our regularly breakfast and just sit down to eat it calmly.

"Darling, I think we should g-"

"We're not going back to the school, damnit! It's barely 9 AM." I sigh while sipping some of my apple juice.

"But, darling I just got an email saying that today was only an open house for the kids. They actually start going to school next week." Hisoka shows me the email and I start choking on the apple juice.

Hisoka keeps on eating some of his french toast and I look at him while cleaning up myself. "What are you doing?! Let's go to the fucking school damnit." I take out a hundred dollar bill from my purse and put it on the table while dragging Hisoka out with me.

We got into the car in a hurry and started driving back to the school. Once we got there Harlequin and Ace were sitting down together on a bench while eating some of their lunch that I packed for them.

I ran out of the car and saw Harlequin already clenching his fists. She came running towards me and tried to punch me but I dodged it and picked her up.

"I'M SO SORRY MY BABY! I DIDNT KNOW TODAY WASNT THE ACTUAL FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!" I yelled while hugging her. She kept on hitting me trying to get down.

"Let me down, damnit! It doesn't even matter, Ace and I were fine saying here by ourselves!" She retorted while finally getting out of my embrace.

I looked over at Ace who was drinking some of his juice box while having Hisoka squeezing the life out of him. "Harley is right, we were going to walk home if you guys weren't coming in the next 20 minutes."

"I will never leave you guys again! I'm not like Gon's dad!" Hisoka cried out and Ace looked at him weird.

"When Ging came over a few months ago he said he left Gon because he wanted him to get stronger. Is that why your so strong, dad?" Ace asked while sipping on his juice box.

Hisoka looked at him and then got up to walk over to me. He got on his knees and started hugging me again. "Let's go home and get ice cream my love, he hurt my feelings..."