Do x I x Look x Like x A x Twink

"Harlequin, you have to stay still while I take a picture... Yes, I know Ace can be annoying sometimes but he's your brother." Hisoka was talking to the dolls while I opened my eyes.

He had the dolls next to me and had the camera all up in my face. I groaned and turned over and a gasp came out of his mouth.

"D-darling you're sitting on Harlequin!" He frantically shouted while trying to pull her underneath me. I felt her slip underneath me and he gasped again.

"Her hat is gone! Darling, can you move for a second so I can get her hat, please?" He asked while putting a hand on me. I started murmuring curse words to myself and got up.

He got the hat and put it back on her and then gave her a kiss on the cheek. "You're so cute!"

"I'm going to go take a shower..." I muttered while walking towards my bathroom and turning on the water.

After a while I got out of the shower and started walking back to my room. Everything was left just how I had it. I went to the closet and pulled out a mini skirt, a long sleeve shirt and some gray mid-thighs with pink garter belts to hold them up.

I changed into it and walked back to the room that was now a fucking nursery and saw the dolls left alone. I checked the bathroom and I heard the water running so I assumed Hisoka was in there.

I walked to the 'nursery' and saw the 2 dolls wearing matching every day clothes and they were holding hands. They were staring into my soul so I walked over there and picked both of them up.

"We're going to go to the park and you guys are gonna act like y'all sleeping while I pretend to be a milf okay?" I talk to them knowing damn well their lifeless ass selves can't even comprehend me.

I put them in the stroller Hisoka ordered to the house and I put a blanket over them to make it seem like real rats were in there. I started strolling out of the room and a few butlers gave me a weird look.

"Once the clown gets out of the shower you'll see him run around the house yelling the names 'Ace' and 'Harlequin'. Once he does tell him that I took them to the park." I let some of the butlers know and they slowly nod their heads.

I start making my way down to the park and I see little kids running around. A group of them tripped on the molch and they fell face flat on the ground.

"Tch, that could never be you, Ace and Harlequin." I murmur to myself while sitting down on a bench. I look around and see mothers playing with their babies in the stroller and just making weird faces to them.

"Isn't it scary for the baby if they see an ugly ass giant coming right towards their face?..."

"Well, most of the time no since the child has learned their mother's face and how they smell like, their heart beat and much more." Hisoka's voice came from behind me. I look behind and saw him holding a book in his hand while reading it.

"What are you doing here?!" I ask him while getting up and moving the stroller to somewhere else. He just followed me and started talking.

"Well, after I took a shower I started yelling where my precious babies were and then one of the butlers told me you took them out. I thought they were gonna be dead but that's when I found you sitting here with them in a stroller." He responded while closing the book and putting it in the stroller.

"Tch, go back home I want to walk them around and pretend to be a sexy hot mom." I groaned while pushing the stroller again. I felt weight get put onto my back and I stopped.

"GET OFF OF ME YOU IDIOT YOU'RE LIKE 200 POUNDS!!" I yelled out while trying to get him off of me. He just stood there hugging me and kissed my back.

I kept trying to get him off of me but he didn't let go. I let out an aggressive sigh and started pushing the cart towards the stores that were in town. I saw this one store in particular and let out a big grin.

"Oi, Hisoka..."

"Yes, my love? What's the matter?" He asked while standing up and looking at me. I went up to him and hugged him while giving him a seductive little smirk.

"How would you like to get pegged?" I asked and his eyes widened. He started chuckling and he covered his face with his hand.

"You're funny, darling. Do I look like the type to get pegged?" He asks jokingly while uncovering his face and showing the smile he had.

"Yes, you fucking twink ass clown you do look like the type to get pegged. I'll be right back." I give him a kiss on his hand and then start walking into an 18+ store.

Once I walked in all I saw were all of these lingerie and whips and other shit. I started looking around the lingerie and picked out this pretty dark red one.

I looked around for a while and saw the strap on's and my heart dropped. Just the sizes of all of them were breath-taking.

I looked around and grabbed a simple 6 inch just to go easy on him. I made my way over to check it out and the woman rung me up.

"Lesbian or boyfriend?" She asked me while smacking on her gum. I was flabbergasted for a few seconds but then replied.

"Oh uh, boyfriend..." I chuckled out and she nodded. She went to the back room and came back and handed me something that was in a package.

"Both of you take one of these a few minutes before you do it. Also, the total is $47.89." She started packing everything and I swiped my card and started walking out.

I saw Hisoka sitting on a bench while slightly moving the stroller back and forth. I walked over to him with a big smile on my face and he look mad and sad at the same time.

The next few hours we walked around the stores and bought clothes for ourselves and just random shit he wanted for the dolls. Once we got back home the sun was already down and most of the butlers were asleep.

"Go put the dolls in the other room and come to my room okay?" I let him know with a smile and I start prancing off to my room.

I heard him sigh and the stroller being pushed away. While he was gone I changed into the lingerie I bought and started looking at myself in the mirror.

I took out the strap on from the bag and just stared at it for a while. "I hope his little star and tear drop start to run because of his tears."

y'all already know what the next chapter gonna be... i'll let y'all know before hand if you don't want to read it lol.

- meli - chan