Love x ?

My eyes opened by themselves out of nowhere. I looked around and saw Kurapika sleeping next to me, I checked the time and it said it was  8:47 am.

I remembered that I told Hisoka to meet me for breakfast but I'm not even sure if we're still on. I get up anyways trying to make no movement so Kurapika wouldn't wake up. I take a quick shower and put on the last pair of clean clothes that I had with me.

I went to grab my phone and shoes and saw him still sleeping. I smiled to myself a bit and ran out the door and went to the only Mcdonald's in YorkNew.

"Hello! Welcome to Mcdonald's!" The woman at the cashier greeted me as I went up to her. "Good morning, is there any chance you guys have seen a tall ass man who looks like a clown and has purple and red hair come inside here?" I ask the woman and she stays there shocked with a confused face.

"H-he's in the kids p-playground actually..." She slowly points over to the kids playground and I see Hisoka pointing to little kids and seeing them run around.

I make my way over to the kids playground and open the door wide open. I looked around and saw children who were toddlers all the way to who were hanging upside showing their bellies.

"How long have you been here, damnit. It's barely 9 and I told you to come here at 9:30 but instead you're watching... children." I go in front of him so he couldn't see the children anymore and pouts a bit.

"You know, darling... One day I want to have a child. I want my child to kill of the other children when we enter a Mcdonald's playground." A little sly grin formed on his lips while he tried to continue to look at the children.

"Tch, let's just go." I start walking out of the playground while Hisoka follows behind me. I go up to the same cashier as last time and start to order.

"Hey again, can I get 2 stacks of pancakes, has browns and some coffee." I ask while pulling out my wallet. I see Hisoka lean in and starts looking at me counting the cash.

"Where'd you get all of that money, darling?" Hisoka asks while trying to get one of the bills. I move his hand away and looked at him.

"My job is to kill people for money." I say bluntly while passing the money to the cashier. The woman looks at me and then turns to Hisoka who gives her a grin.

"U-um... I-I'll bring the order t-to you..." The woman ran to the kitchen to go get our food while me and Hisoka sit at a table.

A staring contest between the both of us happened. His eyes glowed a brighter than usual, it's been a while since I've looked at him in the eye.

"I love this little eye contest that we're having right now darling but, why did you ask me to meet you here?" Hisoka closed his eyes and leaned back on the seat.

"You know why damnit. You and Violet's little encounter that resulted in you fucking her." I sneered. He opened its eyes again and looked at me.

"I did not have sex with her. Why would I do such a thing if I'm in love with y-"

"Stop saying you're in love with me if I saw her all over you damnit!" I raised my voice a bit and all the other people in the restaurant looked at me. The woman came over with the food and ran away.

Hisoka leaned over to the edge of the table to get his food and I saw the faint marks of hickey's that were still healing left on his neck.

"Didn't have sex with her huh?" I scoffed while putting a finger on his neck and tracing the hickey marks.

Hisoka got his food and started sipping on some of his coffee.

"I said I didn't fuck her. I never said we didn't do anything." Hisoka avoided eye contact with me while he began to cut his pancakes and eat them.