The x Spider's x Restaurant

As I took a shower and everything I kept turning around to stare at my spider tattoo. The troupe probably replaced me and they had all the reason to but, it would be a little sad.

I walked back to the room and started putting on some of Hisoka's clothes. Once we got ready Killua offered to drive so he could show me his driving skills.

"My car is the best. I paid it in cash and take care of her every day!" Killua proudly stated while walking over to his Range Rover. He slid his hand on it and leaned towards it.

"Shut up, you crashed it the other day! Alluka's slushie fell onto the windows!" Gon yelled out and Alluka nodded while crossing her arms.

"Tch, it was Hisoka's fault! If he hadn't been overreacting about how hot his coffee was it would've never happened!" Killua retorted while pointing to Hisoka.

Hisoka made a little surprised face and looked down at me. He brought me closer to him and put his head on top of mines.

"We went to Mcdonald's to get breakfast and they made my coffee to hot. It's a love hate relationship I have with the restaurant." Hisoka sulked while acting like a baby.

"Shut up, the chicken isn't even real it's fucking plastic." I reply and heard a small gasp from Hisoka. He backed away from me and started walking to the car with an attitude.

"We tried telling him that one time. He threw a whole fit and even went to ask the employees on how they make the food..." Alluka interjected while sighing and walking over to the car.

Killua got into the driver seat while Gon got into the passenger seat. Alluka sat in the back along with her stuffed animals and Hisoka sat with me in the middle.

Once we got into the car he laid his head on my lap and started rubbing my thigh. I saw Killua fix his mirror and he looked right at Hisoka.

"DON'T DO THAT IN MY CAR!" He yelled while pulling out of the drive way and getting onto the highway. Killua and Gon kept talking about how they should go the Disney with Alluka. Supposedly one time they all went to Universal and Hisoka tagged along but he ended up riding the tall rollercoasters for hours non-stop.

We finally arrived to the restaurant and it was full. The sign said 'Spider's.' in big bold letters and it looked like they had really good food.

We started walking into the restaurant and a guy with long hair came out with his head turned behind him.

"Damnit, Shizuku get up! Your break finished 10 minutes ago and tell Machi to start serving table 17!" The man yelled out and scoffed he came up to us and started pulling out his note pad.

He started scribbling something in there and then looked at us. "Oh, hey guys. I thought you guys were coming tomorrow to pick up the cake for Y/N's birthday anniversary?" He asked while giving them a puzzled look.

Hisoka brought me towards him and I looked him in the eyes. He stood there for a few seconds and then started choking on his breath.

"Y-Y/N! FEITAN! MACHI!" He started yelling while running back somewhere yelling out most of the troupe names. A big stampede of footsteps started coming our way.

Machi, Shizuku, and Shalnark were dressed in waitress clothes. Phinks, Feitan and Franklin were wearing chef clothes and then lastly, Kortopi, Bonolenov, Kalluto and Nobunaga had suits on.