Heart x To x Heart

y'all, some of y'all are gonna hate me for this but i'm gonna skip the whole rest of greed island for the sole reason of i have watched the episodes again yesterday and today and i can't find a way to put it in here and it's confusing 😀 so i'm sorry but it's gonna be the time skip to where we're about to leave the game

———————————

"Bye, oneesan! Bye Hisoka and Ace!" Gon called out as he was waving.

Killua was waving as well and I gave them a little wave before they both walked away with Bisky. Over time they have established a mother like relationship with her. She even called the doll her grandchild once...

I had the doll in my arms because Hisoka was insisted I should have some "mother-son" time every hour for at least 10 minutes.

"Come on, Hisoka. I wanna go back home, not the hotel but home." I walked over to him and he we both pulled out leave cards. We used them and we ended up back in the hotel.

"Start packing your shit, we're checking out and going to my place off the coast on Whale Island." I stated while putting my clothes in my bag and shoving everything in.

"Darling, I have to stop by the store real quick before we leave. Can we do that?" Hisoka asked while packing his stuff in my bag as well. I nodded and we checked out while walking to the store.

I took him to Target because he said he liked it better than Walmart...

"What do you need from Target anyways? We're gonna take an airship that takes like 2 hours and that's it." I asked while following behind him.

"Ace needs a sister... Also I have to get some other things." Hisoka replied while caressing the doll's face. The doll looked at me again and I felt a shiver go up my spine.

"Tch... Get him a sister and then let's go." I concluded. He smiled a bit and went to the doll section and got the doll that looked nothing like Ace. Hisoka's doll right now was pale as fuck and he dyed it's hair red and purple.

"The 'sister' doll you got right now looks nothing like her brother. They don't even look related." I observed it and Hisoka held it up to my face. "That's because this one is suppose to look like you, my love."

I moved back a bit and looked at the doll. He was right the skin color, the eyes, the hair everything about it looked like me except from the fact that it was a baby doll.

"Here you hold both of them while I look for clothes." Hisoka passed me both of the doll's and we started making our way to the baby section for clothes.

"Hisoka, can I ask you something?" I asked and he hm'd in response. I was hesitant to ask it but I had to.

"Why are you so uh... Why do you treat these dolls like they're your own children? You care for them, put them to sleep, hell, you even change their diapers and feed them."

He stayed silent for a bit and continued looking through the clothes. He put some in the cart and kept looking at them.

"Hiso-"

"Darling, remember that one time I told you about my life when I was little. Well, funny thing is that my father wasn't apart of my life." Hisoka revealed while continuing to look through the clothes.

"I'm sorry, Hisoka... You never told me and I thought it was just because you liked children!" I answered and Hisoka chuckled a bit.

He sighed and put the last set of clothes in the cart and he started moving it to the baby food aisle.

"It's okay, my love. I just want to be prepared when I'm a father so I don't put my children the same stuff that my father put me through..."

I stayed quiet and watched as Hisoka picked out certain baby food and read the ingredients. The ones that had anything besides natural fruit he put back and kept looking.