Assassins x In x Training

this was requested a lot thru instagram of an eren x reader or an armin x reader. i also got requests for a yelena x reader but i can't really make a story since we barely get yelena screen time 😔 but it's in between eren x reader or armin x reader also i kinda wanted to make them the war hammer titan with a twist just bc it might b cool yk. anyways here's another bonus !

———————————————

"Hisoka, get her!" I yell out while putting on some clothes for Ace. Harlequin got up and started running only with a diaper on. Even though she turned 1 a few days ago she's running like an olympic champion.

Hisoka attactched Bungee Gum to her and swung her up in the air to catch her. She started giggling and then started touching Hisoka's face while bowing raspberries.

"She's so cute isn't she darling? She looks exactly like me!" Harlequin rubbed her cheek against Hisoka's and kept on hitting his shoulders.

"She has your pale ass skin and energy to always hit people but besides that she looks like me. Ace on the other hand has my skin tone and everything. Poor Harlequin got cursed with that colonizer skin of yours..." I sighed while putting on Ace's socks.

Hisoka set Harlequin down and she immediately started running towards her brother. She kept on hitting his arm and he was trying to ignore him.

I managed to put on Harlequin's clothes after a while and we got into the car to drive Mcdonald's. Hisoka had been wanting to take the twins to Mcdonald's for the longest fucking time but every time they went they were too little to run in the playground. Also because that shit is dirty filled with other children and shit.

Once we arrived I got out of the car and took Ace while Hisoka took Harlequin. We walked into Mcdonald's and sat down at a table near the playground.

"Okay darling, you go order the food while I take them to the playground!" Hisoka grabbed Harlequin and Ace while smiling. I sighed and started walking over to the lady at the register.

I ordered the food and got the twins 2 happy meals knowing damn well they could only eat the fries and chopped up chicken nuggets.

Once I got the food I walked back to the table and looked into the play ground. I saw Hisoka sitting down and Ace was playing by himself in a little corner. I kept looking around for Harlequin but I didn't see her anywhere.

I ran into the playground and Hisoka looked at me. "What's wrong, my love? Is the food ready?" Hisoka asked while getting up all excited.

"Fuck the food where's Harlequin? How did you lose a baby?!" I ask him while looking everywhere for her. Hisoka chuckled and I look at him, he was pointing up in the little tubes so I groaned and started walking up there.

Little kids who were like 2 and 3 were running around giving me weird looks. I heard a scream and went towards it. "Harlequin?" I asked while getting closer to it.

I turned the corner and saw Harlequin on top of another girl trying to take her stuffed animal away. The little girl beneath her was crying and trying to pull back her stuffed animal while Harlequin kept hitting her whenever she resisted.

"Give her back her damn stuffed animal!" I raise my voice and she looks at me. Once she saw me she started giggling and got off of her. She went running to me and jumped onto my lap.

"Mama!" She saying since it was one of the only few words she knew. I sighed and wrapped her in my arms and looked the little girl was drying her tears and standing up. She ran away and then Harlequin got up and kept tugging my sleeve towards the slide.

I sat down on the slide and put her on my lap. We went down and saw Hisoka waiting for us with a smile on his face. "How did she do? I heard the little girl's screams from down here!" Hisoka reached out for Harlequin and she then started kicking me so she could go with him.

I passed her to him and she kept on hitting him while giggling. "She a fucking baby like an actual baby you shouldn't set her up to beat children, Hisoka!" I scold him while walking over to Ace.

He was playing with the little toys on the wall and looking at himself in the mirror while giggling every now and then. I crouched down next to him and started playing with his hair.

"At least your father isn't trying to make you an assassin at such a young age..." I murmured to myself. Ace got up and started walking to a little ladder and he tried climbing it.

Another baby was trying to climb it as well so when he was his turn he actually succeeded. The baby went back down and started cheering on for himself. I saw Ace look at the baby for a while and then he went up to him.

He got close to the other child and pushed him down onto the ground. Once he was on the ground he tried rolling him away from the ladder. "NO! DON'T DO THAT!" I yelled while running over to him and picking him up.

"Both of my kids are elite. Ace might be a bit more quiet and calm then his sister but hems just the same~" Hisoka poked Harlequin's nose and she kept on trying to turn her head away.

"Let's just go eat..." I sighed while opening the door and sitting down at our table. I gave the twins apple juice boxes and some fries with with a chicken nugget.

Harlequin picked up the chicken nugget and smelled it then took a bite out of it. She started giggling and ate more of it along with the fries. Ace smelled the chicken nugget and didn't even bother to put it in his mouth.

He just kept eating the fries and drank his juice box. "Ace, my love, you have to eat some of your food." Hisoka picked up the chicken nugget and put it up to Ace's mouth.

He kept on pushing it away from his mouth but Hisoka kept on trying to make him eat it. "Maybe he doesn't like Mcdonald's?" I say and Hisoka stops to look at me.

He looks down at the chicken nugget and then back up at Ace who was drinking his juice box. "But... but he's my child... he has to like Mcdonald's..." Hisoka murmured while passing the chicken nugget to Harlequin who ate it without hesitation.

"Let's just go. We all finished eating okay?" I say while getting up and throwing away the trash. Hisoka held Ace and kept on poking his mouth. Ace kept trying to hit his finger away but never succeeded.

Once we got into the car we saw a sign that said that Chick Fil A was selling a limited milkshake so I told Hisoka to pull in the drive way so we could try it.

He ordered the milkshakes and I told him to get a 4 piece nugget entree just so the twins could try it. We got the milkshake and the nuggets and I gave 2 to Harlequin and 2 to Ace.

I looked at them to see what their reaction was and saw Harlequin handing the nuggets back to me. She didn't bite them. "Aw, she didn't like them!" I pouted.

I looked over at Ace and saw they were gone. He was reaching for his sister's nuggets and she passed it to him. He ate her nuggets as well and then smiled.

"This is such a shame. Chick Fil A and Mcdonald's are rivals..." Hisoka groaned while taking my milkshake and drinking some of it.