Suprise x Hotel x Visitor

"Move her over to me! You had her for hours!"

"No."

"Come onnnn! It's my turn!"

I started to open my eyes slowly to the sound of 2 people quarreling. I looked up and saw the troupe below sleeping. I was asleep in somebody's arm and looked over to the side to see Shalnark surprised.

"She's awake! This wouldn't have happened if you had just gave her to me!" Shalnark crossed his arms and started heading down to the rest of the troupe who were sleeping.

I got up and saw I was straddling Feitan, he had a faint blush over his cheeks but his mask covered a majority of it.

"Did you sleep okay?" He asked while putting a blanket over my shoulder. I nodded and got up to stretch and noticed that it was still dark outside.

"What time is it?" I ask hugging the blanket more due to the cold. Feitan put the blanket over himself and started putting his feet in socks.

"4 am. Get away from the window it's cold outside." Feitan walked over to me and grabbed my hand and started walking down to where Shalnark was. Shalnark was eating a muffin while having a blanket wrapped over him.

"Y/N! Do you want some of my muffin?" He asks while putting the blueberry muffin up to my face. I take a bite out of it and smile at him.

"Thanks. You guys should get some rest though, I'm going to go back to the hotel to take a shower and buy some stuff for the troupe because... Half of the troupe members are shivering." I chuckle and take off my blanket.

"N-no put it back on! You're gonna get sick!" Shalnark picks up my blanket and starts to put it back on again but I touch his arm with my hand that's using heat.

"It's okay. I'll heat up myself and the rest of the troupe and I'll head out." I start heating up Shalnark and Feitan and then walk over to the troupe who were literally cold to the touch.

When I walked over to Machi and Shizuku their hands were each holding one of the jackets that belong to Pakunoda. They were trying to cover themselves using that but of course it didn't work.

After I heated the troupe and made sure that Shalnark and Feitan were asleep I started heading out back to the Beitacle. Once I got it I used my key card and noticed that the room was warm even thought I didn't leave the heat on.

I went immediately to the bed and fell on it and decided to fall asleep, sleeping on someone isnt the most ideal way to sleep so once I got onto the bed I wanted to fall asleep immediately.

"You came back hm?~" The little seductive voice that I loved hearing came out of the bathroom. I looked over at him and saw he was just in his boxers and his hair was let down.

"Tch, what are you doing in my room, you idiot. How did you even get a key card and know the room number?" I ask while turning my head over to the other side.

"The Hunter website has all of that information, darling. Once I found out what room you were staying in I just had to get my hands dirty a little bit." Hisoka started walkover to the bed and laid down on the opposite side. He lifted up my skirt a bit and just started touching my tattoo.

"Can you stop touching my ass, damnit. I don't care if you stay here or not just let me sleep for 3 hours at least." I move his hand away from me and get up to go to take off my clothes and go to sleep.

"I missed seeing your body... That tattoo fits you perfectly but I should've used texture surprise on it..." Hisoka starts to think to himself.

"Texture surprise? What the fuck is that?" I ask him while getting back into bed and pulling the blankets over me.