Chapter 29 END

Author's POV

-Tell me you found something!!!! My mom was suffering so you can find any evidence!! Taehyung shouted bursting into the room Jk and the hackers and investigators are.

-Taehyung calm– Kookie tried to reason with his mate.

-Don't Tell me to calm down! My mom is in danger and you what me to stay calm?! Taehyung barked back.

Jungkook stays quiet, and everyone was amazed to see their future king this powerless when it comes to his mate.

-I... I... The hacker who was with them tried to speak but received a glare from the future luna. I heard like water droplets, it sounded like water flowing inside a rusted canal.

-They seem to be underground. One investigator let out. But we need to know where precisely they are. If not I don't think we will not be able to trace your highness without putting him and his mother in danger.

-We know that is while we have elaborate a strategy. The hackers explained. We can not trace the Luna, so he was supposed to piss the guy on the phone so that we can try to detect anything that can let us know their position because when mad we make errors. Now we know they are underground, the future king will trace where Taehyung is using the mating link but I'm pretty sure they will put the future luna unconscious to prevent that. To counterattack that Taehyung will wear our new undetectable colorless contact lenses that we will be able to see everything he sees and hear.

*

Everybody is inspecting every detail nothing should be left without it being revised at least three times knowing it will be their only time to arrest them. It is 1:30 am and Taehyung is supposed to meet them in 30 minutes.

The format King and Queen are awake too in the room with the cyberpunks and informaticians checking Taehyung's gadgets. Jungkook is in their room praying for his mate to come back safely.

-Can I enter? Taehyung asked. Jungkook turns to him and nods. I am sorry for shouting earlier... You wanted to help me and all I was doing was to get mad and being distant... I am really sorry Kookie, please forgive me...

Jungkook pulls him in a tight hug and kissed his forehead. They stayed like that for several minutes enjoying each other contact, savoring it like it is the last.

-I love y-you kookie. Taehyung murmurs.

-Don't say that as if it is the end. You are coming back to me, safe and sound with your mother. Okay? Promise me that. Jungkook orders.

Taehyung kissed him passionately and Kookie responds to the kiss with the same affection and passion.

-I promise. Taehyung replies and they smiled at each other. But before I need to tell you something–

Tae was cut off by his phone, I took it and get nervous seeing who is calling.

"It is time. You have 10 minutes to get out. ALONE."

The calls end, he looked and Jungkook giving him a small smile. They detach with difficulty hoping to see each other again.

*

Taehyung woke up with a terrible headache, he took minutes to regain his full sense. He looked around and see that he is in a room or more like a cell with only one window. He is tied to a chair in the middle of the room.

All he can remember is after separating from Jungkook he when for the last check-up of his gadgets and exist the palace and then boom something hit his head and here he is.