Chapter 3.1

Jungkook's POV

The first time I meet Taehyung, I don't know... I felt like who is that boy?... No, more like... Who is that boy?.

Flashback 3 years ago

Author's POV

Jungkook was in a hotel room having coitus with a random girl he met at a club. She was literally eye raping him.  He took pity of her.

They fall on the bed exhausted. Respiration and small moans were the only sound indicating the presence of people in the room. Their chest moves upward and downward due to their efforts to regain a normal respiration.

-Wow. That was– The girl tries

The door breaks open presenting Jungkook's brother JinOh, two guards, and a nurse.

-Miss sign this document.

-Huh? What is that? And what are you doing here?! she screams hiding herself with the blanket.

-It's a paper of confidentiality. You will promise to keep your mouth shut and make as if nothing happens between you and the prince here and don't disclose any information unless you want something bad to happen. You are a mother think wisely. JinOh threats her

-What the fuck is all that

-And this nurse here will make you do a pregnancy test to ensure you didn't attempt to get pregnant to trick my brother.

Yah it happens sometimes, they always tried to get pregnant to be Princess or have privileges meanwhile Jungkook not minding the scene in front of him takes his pants and jeans and wears them, looks for his cigarettes to light it, and smoke it.

-Miss don't waste my time.

JinOh is not joking anymore getting pretty annoyed with all that, he is supposed to be with his pregnant mate sleeping, not here at 3 am saving his brother ass again.

-Y-you are not serious? Are you? She ask humiliated and embarrassed.

JinOh gives her a death stares, she shivers and obeys. The guard and Jinoh turn for her to dress up. After that, she went to the toilet with the nurse while Jungkook still enjoying his cigarette.

-You always cause problems. JinOh insults.

JinOh is one of jungkook elder brothers the other one is his twin brother Lee-Oh of 21 years old and both alpha. He also has a little sister too of 16-year-old a beta named Cheong.

-You and Lee are here to save my ass. aren't you? It's your job. Jungkook says mocking before dressing up completely.

-Don't be disrespectful.

-I'm going home. He tried to stop him by holding his hand. Don't touch me. Jungkook command using my alpha voice and he is set free.

Jungkook is a true alpha even though he is not from two alpha parents. Their mom is an omega and the father is a true alpha. This is why Jungkook is the successor and not his brothers, a theme of discord between them.