Chapter 25

Taehyung's POV

Days have passed since our date, Kookie is still busy but we try to make times for each other.

Jungkook's grandparents are coming tonight just for dinner but the twins and their families left already. Cheong is sick so she couldn't go to the fashion week with her friends.

I'm with a teacher learning "the art of conversing with high personalities." I like this Teacher she is funny though she is always eyeing Jungkook from the first time she came here that is why I am wearing one of Kookie's shirts and my shorts.

After three hours of lessons, it finally ends when 2 pm shows itself. I escorted her outside and went to the kitchen.

-How was it? The queen asks me, concentrate on her fruit salad.

-Great thank you. I feedback stealing a portion of pineapple from her bowl.

-Hey!!! She laughed. Since it is like that bring it to Jungkook, it is for him and his guards. They are in the training room.

She hands me the bowl and took another piece of fruit this time papaya.

-Try not to finish it before reaching there. She shouted while I was exiting the room.

The training room, I have visited it once and it is very enormous. There is a battlespace, a space where all the materials are conserved, and an exercise space with sports materials.

I was interrupted in my pace by my phone, glance at it and discover a message from Kiara noona.

"Are you free on Saturday?"

It is in two days, am I free? I search in my memories and suddenly remember that I have a date with Jiminie. We are going to talk about our management and marketing strategies with the royal family manager.

"I'm not free on Saturday but Sunday yes"

I send and receive a reply seconds after.

"Ok good, you know my friend Gulf is in Korea and will return on Tuesday. I spoke to him and he is ok to meet you on Sunday."

"Really? Thank you"

"You're welcome ;)."

I am going to meet a male omega like me. Some people say representations are not important but for me it is.

-Kookie? I call out as I enter the training room.

All the attention falls on me and I stand there awkwardly lucky Kookie notice me and walk towards me.

I could hear comments like "he is cute" or "the boss' baby is here" but Kookie shut them down with a glare.

-The queen asked me to give you this for you and your men. I told him and everybody shouts as if it was the divine food.

Kookie thanks me and smooches my forehead and I immediately feel shy.

-Since you guys know how to make inappropriate comments, you will be able to search for your food. Now the session is over get your asses out. Jungkook order.

They exist groaning and protesting but still excuse themselves towards me.

-Now that they are gone. Kookie let out.

I noticed the way he looked at me, the way he started moving dangerously towards me, and how my heart started beating crazily fast.

I unconsciously step back every time he walks in my direction until I hit the wall of the training room, he continues to walk and stop when our faces were few millimeters away from each other.