Epilogue

Teahyung's POV

I never dream of the day of my life to take such a turn, in my dreams, Kookie will be waiting for me with all our friends together with our parents. I will appear with my father in my arm, he will guide me and tell me how handsome I'm. My gaze will meet Kookie's teary eyes, he will take my hand separating me from my father. He will hold my hand in a way to tell me he is never going to let us go.

I will realize how lucky I'm to be with him. I will be so nervous, and anxious but not as much when I will have to say my wedding wishes. I will not be able to prevent tears from flowing when it will be Kookie's turn.

It didn't happen like in my dreams.

-Papa you are beautiful!!! Jihoon screams running towards me. He hops in my arms and I hug him tightly.

-Thank you, baby. I kiss his cheek and he giggles.

Three years have passed since that terrible day, I gave birth to Jeon Jihoon 6 months after. The first time I look at him was Magic, a little being was born from me, and Kookie's loves. He is one of the reasons we shifted the wedding day.

We still don't know Jihoon's rank, we have to wait two more years because it was a tradition in my mom's family to make a party at the fifth birthday of a puppy to reveal the rank. Don't ask why the fifth birthday I don't know. I just wanted to respect that. Kookie says he is going to be a True alpha like him but for me, he looks like an omega or a beta.

-How is the Luna of South Korea? Anxious? Jungkook's mother questions penetrating the room together with Lia and Kiara noona, and their children.

-Mom... I'm not yet luna... There is still time. I retort blushing.

-Two years is short you know. Lia teases.

-Noona... Stop... I redden.

-Stop teasing that poor boy he is anxious enough. Kiara defend.

I place Jihoon down and he went with the others to play at a corner of the room.

-Thank you noona. They are so mean. I whine Lia and the Queen laugh concurrently at my comment.

-Guys it is time. Lee-Oh Hyung announces. Taehyung you are exquisite, my bro is lucky. He compliments

-Thank you. I Smiles.

-Wow Taehyung you are gorgeous! Jimin hyung, I thank and hug him.

-Sorry to interrupt but everybody is there waiting for you guys. Jin-Oh announces.

How many people this room capable of supporting? It is remaining Jin, Namjoon, and Yoongi Hyung.

-Hey!!! Jin Hyung shouts entry and he is followed by Namjoon and Yoongi Hyung.

Well, no comments.

Yoongi walks straight to Jimin and embraces him, then play with Jimin's ring. Jiminie and Yoongi hyung married a year ago, it will be two years in 8 months, I guess.

Jimin's Popularity increase when he was announced to be my right hand during my reign since then he too received special training by the format Luna's right hand. Same with Jin hyung Kookie's right hand.

Jimin and I did not leave our dream to open a design company, it is just a bit different. We looked for another person to help us since we are taken with our duties, she is a big help. We open the company 5 months after the birth of Jihoon.

Since then we became extremely busy. Luckily, that period passed. We are still busy tho, you can imagine the number of people wanting to work, with us. Our company rapidly increase. In three years we opened three more headquarters.