Chapter 10

I look at Jimin to detect any sign of joke but he seems dead serious.

-How did you know?

Jimin chuckled but it was dry.

-How did I know?  Out of all things you could have said something more like "I am sorry for hiding something to you"

-Jimin-ah...

-One day I overheard your mother telling you not to forget your pills but I didn't take it seriously until last week where I saw you taking the pill still then I paid a close look at you and you are taking them daily. He finally looks at me his eye full of pains and worries. Why didn't you tell me? Are you sick? What are those pills?

I look down staring at the ground. I make my best friend to worry and it makes him feel like I don't care. I can at least tell him.

-I will tell you if you really discuss with Yoongi

-Seriously? Jimin says in disbelief and I nod. Fine then.

-First of all, it is not something to worry about. I inhale and exhale deeply. I am an omega and those pills are my heat and scent suppressant. I look at him a little bit apprehensive about his reaction.

-W-what...you... an omega? But how?? He gasp Jungkook knows? I shake my head How can't he? what about your omega scent?

-That's I told you I take pills.

-Ah yes. He stares again on the ground.

There comes an awkward silence. At least for me. He suddenly face me back.

-But you are taking heat suppressants too and you don't have a mate.

-I do...

-What? who is it?..... Jungkook?

-He does not know. I haven't told him yet.

-Why?

-Lack of self-confidence and also you know how the country had reacted to the fact that the prince JinOh' s mate is a black girl. There was a huge polemic and even the government was against it. In Korea, homosexuality and interracial love is a little bit similar.

-And You know what the prince did? I nodded and know here is their daughter. Look Tae Jungkook will never reject you.

-I'm scared...

-Don't. Talk to Jungkook. He comfort as he pats my back.

-How is it to be a male omega? Jim in question again all excited.

-I–

-Can you turn your eyes blue? How do you smell? Oh, yes you are taking pills to suppress it. Wait aren't they toxic for the body? Are you alright? What–

-Jimin-ah!!!

-Hahaha, I'm just excited, my best friend is an omega and his mate is the next king!!

-The last part hit differently said out loud like that.

-True it is weird he laughed why is there a difference between Jungkook and the next King.

-I don't know? I laughed too

We burst out laughing and my shoulder was lighter. I laughed but the tears coming from my are not from the joke more like from the fact that my best friend accepts me and is not mad at me.