Chapter 12

Jimin's POV

The once sweet kiss becomes rapidly savage. I part my lips to give entrance to his tongue. Our tongues dance in the same rhythm a melody only us know.

He removed his hand from my chin and grabs my waist. I cup his face with my hand while the other went to play with his hair.

He slowly makes me lay on the couch and my grip on his head increases. Our lips did not leave each other unless it was to search for oxygen.

When fully laying on the couch, his hand leave my waist and when under my shirt. At the same time, he breaks the kiss and looks at me.

I push myself up so as to reconnect our mouth but he pushes his head to prevent me from kissing him.

I remove my hands from his cheek and hair and put them on his shoulders.

He then smirks seeing my pouting face and bend over to me. He lends towards my neck and places small kisses here and there.

He then sucks my neck definitely leaving a hickey and bit it. The sensation of his mouth, his tongue and his teeth create a twist of feeling running over my whole body from which I can't do anything but moans.

-Mhm... Ah... Daddy

He did it all over my neck painting it with red or purple marks.

While eating my neck his hand still beneath my shirt massages my stomach and play with my belly button.

He then stop eating me sadly and stop massaging my stomach, he made us sits upright and I remove his t-shirts and throw it the same way.

He did the same thing for me by unbuttoning each button of my shirt in a slow torturing pace.

-Stop torturing me. I say in a sweet soft voice.

-Why? it is funny. He responded with a rough voice and peek my lip.

When he finally finished to unbuttoned my shirt and throw it off, he lay me back on the sofa.

He kissed my stomach and move his mouth gradually up to my chest where he teases my left nibble with his mouth and the right one with his hand.

Fuck he knows how to use his mouth. My body shivers and my mouth let out small moans and whines unable to control them I let it be.

I wrapped my legs over his waist and roll my body, it creates frictions on our already hard dicks.

-Fuck... Baby continue. He growls and I pursue.

My moans and his growls invade the room and our body possess by the devilish melody of lust can't stop moving.

He grabs my ass cheeks and places me on his laps. I held his shoulder firmly and move my ass to his hard members and proceed to roll my waist faster.

-Faster.

He growls and holds my waist to increase the speed and leaves small kisses over my naked shoulder.

He undoes my pants buttons, passed his hand inside, and grabs my ass cheeks firmly.

-Daddy-ah.... More please-Ah. I slut moans as I continue to roll my body.

I want more, I need more.

-Let's go to the bedroom baby.

*

Author's POV

-Not like that. I groaned How can you stop an attack with this kind of position... What are you doing?!... Stop stop stop this ugly. Jungkook shout at his trainers.

As you can see it is not really joyful here. He is in the training area with some guards for their weekly practice.

But, today Kookie is really moody without knowing why.

-You are calling yourself the royal guard with this type of fighting skills? What a shame! That view is disgusting!

They all looked down none daring to glance at Him. Good Jk thinks.

-I'm sure Cheong will fine no problem beating your ugly ass.

He stared at them one by one as he groans. He was going to letting out my frustration furthermore but was interrupted.

-Y-your H-high... Y-your

-What?! Kookie snap If you can not speak clearly just get lost.

-T-there is someone waiting for you. A servant let out rapidly and panicked.

-What does he wants?

-He said it is about "him" and that you will understand.

-Escort him to the living room for guests and tell him to wait for me.

-Alright. She excuses herself still shivering and run as fast as she could.

He calls it a day, spreads the group, and when upstairs to take a shower. As he steps in the long corridor leading to my room, he sees Cheong going to her Youtube room.

-What are going to talk about huh? Miss hi-guys-welcome-back-to-my-channel.

-Ha.ha.ha. I wished you were aborted.

Yeah, they have that love-hate/tease siblings relationship.

-Ouch. I know you love me, if not you wouldn't have cried while reading his long text when I when to detoxification in the UK. He declares with confidence while shuffling her hair.

-And you know my channel is talking about things people are too scared to say. You are so annoying. She said as she removes my hand from her hair and arrange it back.

-Okay, what are you going to talk about? After your video about interracial marriage, people expect something big.

-A rare topic, Male omega. She answered rolling her eyes out for his question.

~~~~~~~~
Yesterday was my birthday.